Double Reveal!!

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
Just got home from LV with two new beauties! I went in with two bags in mind. The Raspail and Neverfull GM mono. Well the Raspail was a disappointment. While they were packaging my bag up I decided to grab a pretty little something that has been on my radar for awhile.
Without further adieu here we go. I promise this will be quick!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401848320.944995.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401848331.086370.jpg

Thanks ladies! Funny story....while chatting with my SA the topic if the purse forum came up. She said that her manager told her to go on the forum as her ( my SA) name was mentioned. I told her it was more than likely ME that was recommending her!! Lol
On another note, I brought my DE Neverfull in so the leather goods manager ( who I also deal with and who sold me the bag) could look at one of the straps that was wrinkling and possibly cracking. Like I was told on here, he also said it's ok and not to worry. He also said that if cracking happens or any other issues, to bring it back in and I could exchange it.
I really love this particular LV as I have always had superb service.
For the Toronto ladies... If you ever go to the Yorkdale LV ask for Winnie or Aldredo. They are fabulous to deal with. :smile: