Double Reveal!

I'm over the moon! This morning the postman brought me 2 gorgeous Chanel pieces- a Reissue 227 Anniversary black with gold hardware and a vintage 2.55 Small (I think?- it measures 9x6x2.5) double flap in navy blue (very rich color- looks almost black in these photos!) with gold hardware.

Add in my beloved trusty Royal Blue patent WOC... and my Chanel family is complete... for now!! :cloud9:

Thanks for looking :biggrin:

Attachments

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I'm over the moon! This morning the postman brought me 2 gorgeous Chanel pieces- a Reissue 227 Anniversary black with gold hardware and a vintage 2.55 Small (I think?- it measures 9x6x2.5) double flap in navy blue (very rich color- looks almost black in these photos!) with gold hardware.

Add in my beloved trusty Royal Blue patent WOC... and my Chanel family is complete... for now!! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your two gorgeous classic bags! You got some real beauties there, and the blue WOC really provides you with some more "pop" of color. Now you just need some RED! :smile: You really did find two stunning bags!

emmaali

EmmaCC
Apr 12, 2012
Malaysia

Beautiful purchases. Congrats :smile: