Double reveal!

bamberio

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Yes it's a two bags for the price of one reveal! The lovely Mulberry Cadogan that I bought from eBay arrived today, and I have to own up to another purchase from the York outlet a couple of weeks ago... so here goes...

My gorgeous Cadogan... :heart:
IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

:idea: And worn with a Mitzy strap... I think it works? What do you think?
IMG_2582.JPG

And here's Charlie in Glazed Rose Gold. I think she's lovely and will be a great evening bag/clutch.
IMG_2572.JPG

Hehe I am so happy right now! :yahoo:
PS: apologies for my dirty mirror! Just off to clean that now!

Thanks chocolate oak, yes she is lovely isn't she! Sorry for buying her! (not really, but I'm sorry that you missed out as I know how annoying it is when you miss out on eBay!)

Nothing wrong with my eyesight...My middle name should be "Hawk". Next time I come across a Cadogan, I wont let it slip :graucho:

Have to rest now. Cadogan and Daria made me fall in to a deep coma.

Good night everyone.

Congrats! That's two super cute bags! I especially love the Charlie! Love the shiny leather.

Think the messenger strap fits very well on the Cadogan - there is some dark parts (dark brown or black?) on the purse too.

Thanks Lady F - yes I quite like it with the Mitzy strap, but I think I'm going to use the original strap for her first trip out with me tomorrow.

Lillemy - thanks you are too kind. The leather on the Charlie is lovely - and wipe clean too just in case any Pinot Grigio gets anywhere near it!

Night night chocolate oak!