Double reveal!

bamberio

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Leeds, UK
Yes it's a two bags for the price of one reveal! The lovely Mulberry Cadogan that I bought from eBay arrived today, and I have to own up to another purchase from the York outlet a couple of weeks ago... so here goes...

My gorgeous Cadogan... :heart:
IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

:idea: And worn with a Mitzy strap... I think it works? What do you think?
IMG_2582.JPG

And here's Charlie in Glazed Rose Gold. I think she's lovely and will be a great evening bag/clutch.
IMG_2572.JPG

Hehe I am so happy right now! :yahoo:
PS: apologies for my dirty mirror! Just off to clean that now!

B

bluecat_00

Lovely bamberio. You've inspired me to get my cadogen out now. I worked out my cadogen handle fitted oak roxanne too:yahoo:

bamberio

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Leeds, UK
Thanks chocolate oak, yes she is lovely isn't she! Sorry for buying her! (not really, but I'm sorry that you missed out as I know how annoying it is when you miss out on eBay!)

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Oooh what a lovely pair! (without wanting to sound like a line from a Carry On film!) I've never heard of a Catogan!

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
Thanks chocolate oak, yes she is lovely isn't she! Sorry for buying her! (not really, but I'm sorry that you missed out as I know how annoying it is when you miss out on eBay!)
Oh, but you look drop dead gorgeous! I think it came to the right home. Congrats!

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
Nothing wrong with my eyesight...My middle name should be "Hawk". Next time I come across a Cadogan, I wont let it slip :graucho:

Have to rest now. Cadogan and Daria made me fall in to a deep coma.

Good night everyone.

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
Congrats! That's two super cute bags! I especially love the Charlie! Love the shiny leather.

Think the messenger strap fits very well on the Cadogan - there is some dark parts (dark brown or black?) on the purse too.

bamberio

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Leeds, UK
Thanks Lady F - yes I quite like it with the Mitzy strap, but I think I'm going to use the original strap for her first trip out with me tomorrow.

Lillemy - thanks you are too kind. The leather on the Charlie is lovely - and wipe clean too just in case any Pinot Grigio gets anywhere near it!

Night night chocolate oak!