DOUBLE REVEAL: suede whipstitch dakota and purple whipstitch dakota

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Well....I was a bad girl (sort of). I asked for a price adjustment on my black dakota and my studded edie when Macys and Bloomingdales were having their sale. I got it and used it to buy the suede Dakota. Since I only ended up spending 8 dollars or so in cash after I used my price adjustment credit to buy the bag (also at 25% off), I decided to add to the order and get the violet dakota as well (also at 25% off) Here are some quick pics of my two new bags. I love them both. :cool:

Some notes:

1. The suede dakota DOES come with the feather fob. :smile::graucho:
2. The purple Dakota is a gorgeous shade of purple. No red in it. It is a true purple with blueish overtones.
3. The grain of the leather on the purple is different than the grain of the leather on the black dakota. The grain is smaller. It is a different leather. Still nice, but completely different leather than the black dakota.

4. Both bags came with the black purse bags.

I will take more pics later. :smile:

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Love, love! :heart: Good picks!
Thanks! :biggrin:

WOOHOO, what beautiful bags and colors.
Thanks grannytoabbi! :smile:

Both are gorg, love the colors!
Thanks Belle79! :smile:

Those are both yummy and beautiful! Congrats! And glad they gave you the price adjustment!
Thanks happibug! Yes, a price adjustment was mandatory. Coach may be crazy but they are not going to be crazy at my expense. :cool::P

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
Woot, woot! The detailing is lovely on those bags and the colors are amazing, congrats!

Now that's a price adjustment!