Double Reveal (shame on me!)

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Hello ladies :heart:! I haven't posted a reveal in quite some time as I have strayed away for a short time to another sub-forum. But like any true devoted Chloe fan, I am back...and in full force :shame:...

TBH, I was holding off posting a reveal because I was undecided about keeping the 2nd bag in this reveal...but now that I've decided to keep her...

For starters, I've always wanted a baby/mini paddington, as I already have two reg-sized paddingtons. I'm aching for the INK baby, but found this cutie for an amazing price :girlsigh:...to hold me over :P

Introducing....
TERRACOTA
DSCN5506.jpg

DSCN5505.jpg

DSCN5507.jpg

A couple of more modeling pics...full body size ones, so you guys can see her true size! Although, I'm pretty petite myself...so she probably looks like a reg-sized paddy on me :P...

DSCN5614.jpg

DSCN5615.jpg

Yeah i'm here - sorry i was getting all excited for you! She looks fantastic on you and you are tiny too! When i carry a baby Paddy i look like i'm carrying a wallet! The colour's amazing though, i really love it... :smile:

:yahoo: Yay, a live reveal, I've also been dying to see these pics, you know my feelings on baby paddys, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Ooooh, iLuvBagsnChocs :heart:...I think your pics of your babies enabled me to pull the trigger on Terracotta! I'm still in the market for INK, and then I will be back on a ban (for now :P).

Okay, and now for the creme de la creme...possibly the most expensive bag I will own in my lifetime I bet :sweatdrop:. After a very stressful couple of weeks of whether I should buy her, and then whether I should keep her...and with the help of great tPFers :flowers: (namely Mona_danya & Dragonette, oh and I can't forget my Chloe gurus: BMB & Qwerty), I've decided she's a keeper....:love:

Introducing my Paraty in...
OLD PINK

DSCN5548.jpg

baby paddy looks great on you and the color :love:
Love the outfit(s)
Paraty in old pink even better.....
Congrats and yes you are back in full force
Great choice

Possibly the most sensational bag EVER, now that I have fully digested her price tag and realize that I have to sell like 5 of my fave bags to fund her existence in my life...:blush:...

An interior lighting pic:
DSCN5544.jpg

And yes, she is the sm/med size:
DSCN5547.jpg

DSCN5546.jpg

baby paddy looks great on you and the color :love:
Love the outfit(s)
Paraty in old pink even better.....
Congrats and yes you are back in full force
Great choice

Thanks Juda :flowers:! Both bags are so versatile too...:girlsigh:. This is dangerous...being back...hehe...a habit that can never be broken...