Double Reveal (shame on me!)

Thank you Puka :flowers:! You must run out get yourself a Paraty. She is fabulous :love:!

Woody, I don't know what you're talking about! I'm only 27 :P!!!!!

Insane-maryjane...Thank you :heart:! Yeah, I too almost passed out when I realized what I had done!

Thanks brigitte0810, puteribelibelah and pandabear000 :heart::heart::heart:-- I can't believe I'm a paraty owner! And yes, panda, she's the small paraty!

wow, vivi, i love both bags. thanks for sharing...
the baby looks perfect on you (i was wondering whether it was the baby size!)
what can i say about the paraty? isnt it the perfect style? i cant stop gazing at mine...
enjoy your new bags!!!
PS Mona is such an enabler, isnt she?

Omg Maria...I know! I can't believe how fabulous the paraty bag is! So lightweight, yet can hold a lot, yet that classic & feminine look...:tender:! And yes...Mona is fabulous. She is only an enabler when we need her to be though! She's pulled me out of some dangerous purchases too :heart:!

Vivi, congrats on both bags!!!
The Paraty is stunning and the baby Paddy is...(I want it, I want it :P...!!!).
Love the modeling pics, you rock the bags...
...And I love the pic with the baby and the dog. I don´t know if I prefer the Paddy or the doggie, so cuteee...

Thank you scarcici :flowers:! You must run out and purchase both styles! They're so different and so versatile! Yeh, my doggie :heart:always seems to find himself in my pics...except for when I'm standing on the toilet doing modeling pics!!

You look absolutely fabulous with your new Chloe bags!!
I don't have a baby paddy or paraty. You made me want one. not good.;)

Thanks Kbnkch :flowers:! You must find a baby or paraty! They are sensational!! Chloe leather is incomparable to any other premium designer bag that I own!

awww... YAY!! i'm so glad you have bonded with your two new chloes! chloes are addictive but NEW chloes are even more so!

LOVELOVELOVE your new modeling pics!

Dragonette, ^^spoken like a true Chloe fan :heart:!

Hi Vivi

Love the new bags - the baby is just adorable - I love the paddys with the silver hardware...

Paraty looks amazing on you - so perfect hanging off the shoulder... Love it

Congrats on both of them!

Oh where to begin? Both bags are so gorgeous! :yahoo:

I'm so glad you're keeping OP - she looks perfect on you. I love the dress you're wearing in the modelling pics of her too, lovely :heart:

Old pink is a stunning colour and you wear her so well! And I love that teracotta baby paddy - it's such a great colour against the awesome silver hardware.

oh, they are both so gorgeous! Big congrats!

Love the terracotta colour on the baby - haven't seen it in that colour before - it's divine! Very great for summer, and will be a hot colour this autumn too.

The Paraty is such a great bag, I really need one myself later, so I become a proper Chloé girl to lol... Looks great in old pink!!

enjoy!