Double Reveal (shame on me!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies :heart:! I haven't posted a reveal in quite some time as I have strayed away for a short time to another sub-forum. But like any true devoted Chloe fan, I am back...and in full force :shame:...

TBH, I was holding off posting a reveal because I was undecided about keeping the 2nd bag in this reveal...but now that I've decided to keep her...

For starters, I've always wanted a baby/mini paddington, as I already have two reg-sized paddingtons. I'm aching for the INK baby, but found this cutie for an amazing price :girlsigh:...to hold me over :P

Introducing....
    TERRACOTA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sorry i think i'm going to interrupt your reveal - but i've been waiting for these! Love the Terracotta! :smile:

3. Modeling pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #4 Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    Hehe...Hi Sianii :heart:. @ least I have an audience ;)!!

5. A couple of more modeling pics...full body size ones, so you guys can see her true size! Although, I'm pretty petite myself...so she probably looks like a reg-sized paddy on me :P...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yeah i'm here - sorry i was getting all excited for you! She looks fantastic on you and you are tiny too! When i carry a baby Paddy i look like i'm carrying a wallet! The colour's amazing though, i really love it... :smile:

7. Jeez, I'm looking at my pics compared to other tPFers' reveals and mine seem HUGE! :blush::blush::blush:!!!

8. :yahoo: Yay, a live reveal, I've also been dying to see these pics, you know my feelings on baby paddys, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

9. Nah, i post huge ones too - but mine are so big the forum downsizes them loads!:biggrin:

10. Ooooh, iLuvBagsnChocs :heart:...I think your pics of your babies enabled me to pull the trigger on Terracotta! I'm still in the market for INK, and then I will be back on a ban (for now :P).

11. Hehe...that makes me feel better :biggrin:. Thanks Sianii :flowers:!

Ulgh, photobucket is taking forever...almost done...

12. Okay, and now for the creme de la creme...possibly the most expensive bag I will own in my lifetime I bet :sweatdrop:. After a very stressful couple of weeks of whether I should buy her, and then whether I should keep her...and with the help of great tPFers :flowers: (namely Mona_danya & Dragonette, oh and I can't forget my Chloe gurus: BMB & Qwerty), I've decided she's a keeper....:love:

Introducing my Paraty in...
    OLD PINK

[​IMG]

13. baby paddy looks great on you and the color :love:
    Love the outfit(s)
    Paraty in old pink even better.....
    Congrats and yes you are back in full force
    Great choice

14. Possibly the most sensational bag EVER, now that I have fully digested her price tag and realize that I have to sell like 5 of my fave bags to fund her existence in my life...:blush:...

An interior lighting pic:
    [​IMG]

And yes, she is the sm/med size:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Thanks Juda :flowers:! Both bags are so versatile too...:girlsigh:. This is dangerous...being back...hehe...a habit that can never be broken...