***Double REVEAL*** My First Post In the Jewelry Subforum!

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
It's going to be my birthday soon + the holidays are coming + soon to start something new and exciting in my career... what better way than to celebrate with ROLEX?!?!

This is my first "grown up" watch and after much contemplation between Cartier and Rolex, I finally settled for the latter. Somehow, I feel like I cheated on Cartier as I've *always* wanted a Ballon Bleu, but I still love my new Rolex watch!!! It was supposed to take 4-5 weeks to be ordered from Switzerland, but they expedited for me just in time for my B-day! My first shopping experience was amazing, so I'm sure there will be more to come lol... So who's here? :graucho:

Edit: Forgot to say happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
In my life, I've had doubts and fears as do many people, but I'm so thankful to know the wonderful friends around me, mentors and professors who have guided me, and of course my family who have endlessly supported me. When I go to work everyday, I always come home at the end of the day feeling blessed and fortunate to be living my own life which may not be as glam or wealthy as some others, but I think I've matured a little more over the last year and am able to appreciate for things that in the past I did not. (Oh that's bad grammar? lol) Thank you for letting me share!

Rolex1.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, enough suspense! Lots of pix:

Oyster Perpetual Datejust II in 18K Everose (Rose Gold) + SS Jubilee Bracelet, Domed Bezel, Silver Dial and Diamond Markers

I took forever in choosing the dial and was afraid that I wouldn't like it upon delivery. However, I ended up LOVING shimmery color! It's not really silver imo, a little gold or even pink toned under certain lighting as you can see in the pix.

Rolex4.jpg

Rolex5.jpg

Rolex6.jpg

Rolex8.jpg

Also got a little something else on the same day to add to the arm party. I've always wanted a DY classic cable bracelet but couldn't decide which jewel tip as I have citrine, blue topaz, and pearl items from DY's collection. Finally decided on a contrasting blue topaz to go with Rolex's Everose!

David Yurman Classic Cable 5mm Sterling Silver Bracelet in Blue Topaz and Diamonds

DY_CC.BlueTopaz1.jpg

DY_CC.BlueTopaz2.jpg

DY_CC.BlueTopaz4.jpg

very nice, congrats!

Thank you!

Wow, your rolex looks stunning on you. Is it a medium size? Love the silver dial with diamond maker, never realized it is such a great combination

Thank you! It's the small size (26), I don't think I can do any bigger.
Yes, the silver dial is really a pleasant surprise to me, I love how it changes color depending on the lighting!

smashing!

your rolex is the final word! :loveeyes: I love it, it's super beautiful. I like the mixed metals, I like the diamond markers, i love the band. they way you stack it with your other pieces is fabulous. may you always wear it in good health!