Double reveal! - My first mulberrys!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I'm usually a Chanel girl, but I was in Soho and wandered into Mulberry just to browse. I was looking for a small wallet that would fit in my classic flaps, as it seems all the ones I have are just too clunky. In the end, I came out with a wallet... And a new bag!!

say hello to my first (and certainly not last!) Mulberrys! :biggrin:

I've also attached a pic with my medium flap for size comparison.

I'm in love!!!

Attached Files:

2. Wow, gorgeous. Love your buys.

3. Lovely reveal and welcome to Mulberry ...you can't go wrong with a medium Lily. The Chanel flap is beautifull too but it doesn't fit much stuff. I'm selling my caviar one to buy a medium Lily. It's going to have much more use, because the Chanel is to small for my wallet, phone..keys.

4. Fabulous medium lly is my fav bag too let us know how the leather wears and congrats..had no idea the chanel flap was so small can stop lustimg after chanel now lol

5. Beautiful lily. Congrats. I think that leather/look is unbeatable in that combination, enjoy ;)

6. Congrats. What stunning bags! Love the purse too. Enjoy in good health! 😀

7. Oooh, what a beautiful Lily. Welcome to the club! :smile:

8. A beautiful lily. Congrats on your new purchases.

9. Beautiful choice! The lily is very classy and I love the croc print.

Welcome to mulberry.

10. What a fab first M! And the tree purse is cute too

Welcome

11. Congrats on your gorgeous duo, medium lily is fab!

12. Congrats! Great purchases, you're going to love using them!

13. Welcome to Mulberry, enjoy your new purchases :smile:

14. BEAUTIFUL choices!! You can never go wrong with a Mulberry Lily bag or any of their SLG's~ CONGRATS!!

15. Welcome to mulberry!! Two gorgeous purchases for you to enjoy. Congratulations.