Double Reveal - My first LV pieces

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Up until now I was quietly enjoying this subforum and I especially enjoyed the reveal Threads. I have been collecting purses from various premier and contemporary brands for some time, but never found the right LV to buy.

Then my Dream bag came out last year, but I never really was ready to spend some of my Saved money in this bag. Then recently I received a huge gratification from my boss (I am a normal Girl with an Office job), which I never thought I would get. That gave me the idea to take a part of that money to reward myself with something I wanted for a long time, which turned out to be my first Brand new LV pieces (apart from my pre-loved scarf), which arrived today.

Anybody up for a double Reveal?20170505_205513-893x806.jpg

Delightful MM!!!! Congrats!!! Beautiful bag
Wow! That was quick!!!

I always loved this model, but I am not really into Monogramme (which my best Friend has) which is one of tue reasons I considered the Artsy in DA as a Hobo. But I was unsure about the handle being uncomfortable. So when this great bag (tried on my friends a few times) came in DA, with the lining in Rose Ballerine, I was a goner. Still took me a year to pull the plunge LOL20170505_204114-864x1152.jpg

Last edited: