Double Reveal - Giant 12 Eye Cand

PeonyPearl7

Dec 27, 2012
So, I love, love Balenciaga. In fact, it is one of brands that started my handbag obsession over 8 years ago. I spread the love among many designers (can't help but love so many). I wanted to kick 2013 off with a bang, so I purchased 2 new gorge Bal bags. No better way to have a good year, right? So who's up for the reveal?

Here is the first! I have always wanted a white Balenciaga but never took the plunge. The lightest I have gone is praline in a traditional city. I know RGHW is limited now and going bye bye, so when I saw this beauty I knew I had to act fast! :biggrin:

Attachments

• mail-3.jpeg
    mail-3.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 269
And last but not least, I did not own anything in black by Balenciaga (which for me was shocking because I love black and have a few by each designer), so I had to get this beauty...

Sorry for the tiny pictures! I took them on my iPhone, so who knows why they uploaded so small! I will try and post some larger ones. The leather on both bags is gorgeous and the RGHW against the bianco light is lovely! I was pleased that the bianco light wasn't a harsh white either. And the black is a classic! I also have a city in praline and another city Hamilton with giant 12 GHW in Ciment so these were two good additions! Can't wait to take them out! The white a little more cautiously :smile:

...and is it just me or do Bal bags smell the BEST? I have them sitting on my bed and am obsessed with the smell of the leather! My older Balenciagas smell just as good still! My poor husband just doesn't get it but I know you guys do! :tender:

:yahoo: Congrats!

Its ebony and ivory. I dont think the hardware combo for each colour could be any more perfect. I think the rosegold warms the Bianco nicely and no one can ever go wrong with a gold and black combo.

Maybe a family pic of all 4 of your bags? And mod pics?