DOUBLE REVEAL: first Chanel bag & jacket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had the privilege to go to the Mediterranean this summer with my family, and was lucky enough to visit the Chanel store in Nice =) It was there that I got my first Chanel bag, my mom offered to buy me one as my early college graduation present. Don't worry..she walked away with a beautiful dark purple reissue ;)

The jacket is something I thought I'd never own in a million years, and luck was definitely on our side. My mom found it at Saks off Fifth for get this..$290! I don't understand how they were able to sell a Chanel tweed jacket for under $300, haha. She gave it to me for my 21st birthday and I was in shock when I opened the box. It's from the 2009 Cruise collection.

My younger sister and I in front of the Chanel store in Nice, France

[​IMG]

opening on the balcony of our room on the cruise ship..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Jacket:

[​IMG]

little details make Chanel so special...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. gorgy! congrats >> love ur jacket
    enjoy your new goodies

4. you look stunning! Happy Birthday! enjoy your Chanel goodies!

5. Your rock your gorgeous jacket and purse! This jacket is timeless and I like the clean lines of the flap. Great finds!

6. congrats... looks great

7. $290 for a jacket?! I want one!:wtf:

8. Wow, first congrats on having such an awesome mom! :biggrin: The bag is really nice, very versatile, and they jacket looks fabulous on you and with your casual style. Geez, I need to hit Saks Off Fifth and start looking for finds like the Chanel jacket! I'm sure those are very few and far between though. Congrats!

9. Congrats! Great gifts from mom. But I would also really love to see her purple reissue. Any chance of that? Hee...

10. beautiful jacket and bag; congrst!!!

11. wow! love them!

12. that tweed jacket is to DIE FOR!! it looks amazing on you and i love the details on the buttons! :smile: and AMAZING purse too :smile: and happy 21st birthday too!

13. Love your jacket! It looks so good on you & the price is awesome too!

14. I am :greengrin: the jacket looks fab on you. The jacket and bag are a great pair!!! Happy birthday and congrats

15. What a lovely jacket and bag! Congrats and enjoy.