Double reveal, double the fun :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have been a little naughty on bonanzle lately, but can you blame me? There are so many gorgeous gems, and I managed to get my paws on two. :yahoo:

This is going to be a quickie reveal, mainly because I'm so stoked!

First one up is something that came in a week and a half ago, she flew in all the way from Canada all wrapped up in tissue paper and a pretty bow:

[​IMG]

Love the new dustbag with the little birdie! Also love how the new dustbags fit the bag better - I think it's 1-2 inches longer, and wider.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee REVEALS!

3. the suspense it killing me! i hate waiting!!!

4. Hehe, I don't like waiting either, here she is everyone!!

A small peek, yes that is the grey croc-embossed goodness
    [​IMG]

Close up of the gold lobster clasp
    [​IMG]

Forgive the floodlights, it makes Miss Grey Croc MAC so much darker than she is :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. GORGEOUS! Next! :P

6. AHHHHHHH CROC MAC - i have the navy!!! ITS GORGEOUS your gonna love it!! the embossing is fabulous

7. Gorgeous! I have this combo in the Nikki and it goes with just about everything. Congrats! :smile:

8. Thanks thegoreprincess :biggrin:

sgw135, itsbaglove isn't it though, the croc leather for the winter season is so amazing!

hehe somechick, bear with me, one more pic before the next reveal

[​IMG]

9. yupppp the CROCs were so well done and they add a little something extra to a great classic bag!

10. woah, that MAC is smokin'!!​

11. Okay, onto the next one.

This hot little number is from a really awesome tPFer :yahoo:

It's a bigger box...
    [​IMG]

and she is wrapped in pretty orange tissue + the sweetest note
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Nikki?

13. Lovin' the MAC! I saw that combo IRL one time and it was all I could do to control myself and not buy it! Enjoy her!

devote?

14. More! Open! Schnell!!!

15. Nope! Although, the box would fit one :biggrin:

Here's another hint:
    [​IMG]

and a little peek
    [​IMG]
    Thanks CourtneyMc22!! I love my MACs, she is my 5th. This croc leather is really something else.

Attached Files: