Double Reveal anyone?

gtoreb said:
Thanks mghilton. It was GBP1120.00 but I got around GBP137 Tax Free VAT back (only applies if you are a non EU citizen). If you buy in Heathrow at T3 it would cost less :smile:

Thanks. Im debating w/ the PST and the classic flap bag but might just get an LV. Lol :biggrin:

Thanks Baileylab, will show you the inside of the bag, but once I've finished unpacking, got a lot of stuff to sort out. Just a hint, inside there's 2 double separate compartment (good big size) and one discreet small pocket if remember at the bag and 1 flat pocket with zip inside. Really a nice bag but too high maintenance for an everyday bag because of the material outside, not a tough as my LVs :shame:

thanks Qtoreb! i really think nothing beats LV when it comes to durability. they really churn out workhorse bags!

gtoreb said:
Hey Nurzy, Thanks!!! didn't get the Classic flap as advised :blush: coz i needed to buy one work bag for everyday bag (LV) and Chanel evening bags. So I ended buying the PST and flap Chanel bag for functions. My next wish list will be a black Chanel pc of course for easy maintenance. :hugs:xx

enjoytis 2 babies first :smile:

baileylab said:
congrats!! can we see the inside of the brown flap please?!

Sorry for the late reply baileylab, as my bag was stored in the closet and didnt get out much. last nite, My bag was out for a movie date, heres the inside compartment as promise... Again sorry for the late reply xx

Attachments

• image-2186531517.jpg
    image-2186531517.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 155
  • image-4242813378.jpg
    image-4242813378.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 159
  • image-2737601228.jpg
    image-2737601228.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 156
  • image-1970641140.jpg
    image-1970641140.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3431360453.jpg
    image-3431360453.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 153
Ooh! Congrats! I love that brown purse! In the earlier pictures it looked more maroon to me but the flash on these later pictures show it to be more brown. Enjoy them! And wow, can't believe you got them at T3! Whenever I stop in the inventory is kind of meh. (and I travel in the off-season!)

Pazdzernika said:
Ooh! Congrats! I love that brown purse! In the earlier pictures it looked more maroon to me but the flash on these later pictures show it to be more brown. Enjoy them! And wow, can't believe you got them at T3! Whenever I stop in the inventory is kind of meh. (and I travel in the off-season!)

Awwww thanks a lot Pazdzernika.. T3 customer service is the best!! I also love the space inside the flap, so roomy as i like to put a lot of junk in my purse LOL!!