Double oldies reveal!

First and last mod shots, you know I love these bags if I'm actually in a photo, I'm incredibly camera-shy...and yes, the hair does in fact match Miss Eggie!

YESSSSS! You look great and dayy-um girl, you ROCKING dem bags. I ❤️❤️❤️ this 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

You definitely rock & trendy !!! Looking at your avatar, i would ve expected someone more "demure" (don't get me wrong, you look excellent & i wish to ve such style like yours!)

Really nice "knowing" you muchstuff :biggrin:. Happy for you that u r loving your 2 rare oldies ;)

First and last mod shots, you know I love these bags if I'm actually in a photo, I'm incredibly camera-shy...and yes, the hair does in fact match Miss Eggie!

You definitely rock & trendy !!! Looking at your avatar, i would ve expected someone more "demure" (don't get me wrong, you look excellent & i wish to ve such style like yours!)

Really nice "knowing" you muchstuff :biggrin:. Happy for you that u r loving your 2 rare oldies ;)

Thanks peace, I'm a total animal freak, my avatar is a photo by a Dutch photographer named Roeselien Raimond, check out her work, it's beautiful. (And a lesson for all, you never know what lurks behind the avatar, Mwahahaha...:lol:)

http://www.roeselienraimond.com/

Yay You muchstuff for being camera shy & posting your fab modshots!! You look perfect & love your hair!! You look so happy with both bags so Congrats again!!

Wow, you´re really rocking your Bals and looking soooo good!!!:happydance::woot::woohoo:

We both are wearing similar hair cut and color!!. I´m very shy also with cameras, to tell the through I hate being photographed:biggrin:

Absolutely stunning, muchstuff [emoji4] Enjoy them in good health!!

Thanks peace, I'm a total animal freak, my avatar is a photo by a Dutch photographer named Roeselien Raimond, check out her work, it's beautiful. (And a lesson for all, you never know what lurks behind the avatar, Mwahahaha...:lol:)

http://www.roeselienraimond.com/

Isn't that the truth! Thank you for sharing the link. Again, congrats[emoji4]

What did you think of tradesy? Waiting for bag and a little worried

Good things and annoying things with Tradesy. I've generally had no issues but wish they would up their game a bit. it would be great if they had a decent zoom on their photos so you could see details. Also great if they let anyone watching an item of yours know if you've dropped your price. They seem to have technical glitches at times.
Why worried? Has your bag been shipped? That's one thing that does work, their tracking is pretty good but it's up to the seller to ship. I think the seller gets three days? Can't recall exactly.
I have heard that they seem to weigh a little heavily on the seller's side in a dispute but have no personal experience of that.