Double(mint) reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So excited... ordered two new items from the website in my lifelong favorite color!

meet my new slim wristlet and kimberly crossbody! the color is very true to the photo... so happy:biggrin:

i am 5'10 ... the kimberly is fully adjustable so it doesn't hang down too long... and it's almost an exact replica in shape to the LV Mabillon...

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful color and pairing. You are all set for summer!

3. Very gorgeous! Enjoy her

4. Cute pair! I love the color. Congrats!

5. Such a happy color! :yahoo:

6. Love the color and I have a Kimberly, its the best! I like to remove the part of the strap and make it a shoulder bag.

7. The color is so nice! :smile:

8. thanks ladies. i just love the style of the kimberly. i had purchased a spearmint (bitsy bag) last year but returned it because it wasn't a true mint like this is:smile:

9. Very pretty color MP. Enjoy. :smile: