Double joy for Mother's Day - a quick reveal!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Ok, so I decided I could go on some guilt-free shopping spree after a couple of consignment sales have gone through :P So I ordered the Bleu Tropical mGGH city (after MUCH deliberation!) from mytheresa.com AND a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote BN2274 in cammeo (light pink) from Prada Hawaii. And to my delight, BOTH arrived on the same day - and just in time for Mother's Day! :biggrin:

I absolutely LOVE bleu tropical city! The leather was thick and chewy with a light sheen (which I adore)...waaaaay better than some of my 2012 cities, I must say! I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge as I knew with this colour, there is a high possibility of fading/yellowing over time. But it's too stunning to pass...so I took the risk :smile: I am totally impressed with mytheresa.com - this is the second time I purchased from them, and everything from shipping, packaging, communication and return policy was flawless!

Here's my beloved city with a quick mod shot. I noticed that it photographs more blue - the actual colour is a tad more light aqua/jade IMO.

With its new friend, the Prada Saffiano Lux bag:

I won't talk too much about the Prada bag here, except that it was a long awaited purchase, and the whole mail order process took almost a month with the extremely stringent international order policy Prada now implements. Can't wait to start taking her out! Here it is with a matching Nina Ricci scarf :love:

Thanks for letting me share!

Happy Mothers Day Yikkie! They are both stunning...

I really love looking at pics of BT, it is such a happy color. I'm so happy you were able to snatch one up. You look wonderful carrying her. And the Prada is just beautiful. Love the pic of both bags together. Congrats!

Beautiful bags, Yikkie! :smile: I will be doing a Mother's Day reveal either later today or tomorrow - involves both a Bal and Prada too (though just a Prada wallet :smile: )! Plus DH got me some things to match my Bal ;)

A Happy Mother's Day to you! So happy your goodies arrived in time! :biggrin: Sooo lovely!

Both are gorgeous. I love the blue tropical with the gold hardware, it's stunning. And if I got a Prada saffiano tote (which I have been thinking about haha) that is the exact color I'd choose :smile:

This bag is stunning on you!!! The Prada is nice too:P

Ok, so I decided I could go on some guilt-free shopping spree after a couple of consignment sales have gone through So I ordered the Bleu Tropical mGGH city (after MUCH deliberation!) from mytheresa.com AND a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote BN2274 in cammeo (light pink) from Prada Hawaii. And to my delight, BOTH arrived on the same day - and just in time for Mother's Day! :biggrin:

I absolutely LOVE bleu tropical city! The leather was thick and chewy with a light sheen (which I adore)...waaaaay better than some of my 2012 cities, I must say! I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge as I knew with this colour, there is a high possibility of fading/yellowing over time. But it's too stunning to pass...so I took the risk :smile: I am totally impressed with mytheresa.com - this is the second time I purchased from them, and everything from shipping, packaging, communication and return policy was flawless!

Here's my beloved city with a quick mod shot. I noticed that it photographs more blue - the actual colour is a tad more light aqua/jade IMO.

With its new friend, the Prada Saffiano Lux bag:

I won't talk too much about the Prada bag here, except that it was a long awaited purchase, and the whole mail order process took almost a month with the extremely stringent international order policy Prada now implements. Can't wait to start taking her out! Here it is with a matching Nina Ricci scarf :love:

Thanks for letting me share!

Wow, i love them! Congrats, please do a reveal thread on the prada sub-forum if you don't mind. I'm very interested in seeing some mod pics. Thank you!