Double Jaw Surgery in Seoul 2018

chrisxcooking

May 15, 2018
I went for a consultation with EU Dental last week. Kyla was very friendly and helpful in helping me with the translation and making sure that I feel comfortable speaking to the consultant and doctor

Consultation

So they started off by asking you to fill in the necessary details (ie. Health declaration etc). Kyla brought me to a consultation room for consultation with their beauty consultant. I was asked to send them the kind of facial features I want via KaKao. She actually printed out all the pictures before hand! They showed me the before and after pictures (as most clinic will do the same to their patient). One thing I like about them was that they will try to find similar cases to show me rather than randomly picking up pictures to show for the sake of showing.

CT Scan

After consultation, I was brought to do all the necessary scan and pictures taking. Also, a mold impression was made.

Consultation with doctor

I waited for half an hour for the doctor to come (he’s probably busy). . I went ahead for a consultation with Dr. Shin. Dr. Shin was very detailed in explaining the procedures and patient with my questions (though I didn’t really asked much since I know the procedures quite well becuz of my medical background). Kyla showed the pictures she printed (sent by me) to him and he just told me he will try his best (later he kind giggle, which I find it amusing too cuz I didn’t expect them to ask me to send them pictures. Well obviously I choose pictures of Idols that I like…or rather the face that I want lol). One thing I like about Dr. Shin is that he is more daring as to what he want to do to my jaw (shaving etc.) as compared to some other dental clinic I went being for conservative. He analysed my nerves position and went ahead with SSRO. Also, they don’t use drainage!

Consultation part 2

After the consultation with Dr. Shin. The beauty consultation came in again to discuss about the cost (the most impt part right?!). I love how not pushy they were as I told them I need to consult a few other clinics before paying the deposit. They agreed to lock the price for me while I go for consultation with other clinics. The cute part was that when I mentioned that I’m going to XXX dental clinic for consultation, they looked at each other and said “fighting”. LOL Guess the competition is really high in Seoul!

Overall

In general am really impressed and felt comfortable speaking to all the staff at EU Dental. Not that other clinics are cold or what, just that I feel more at home when am at EU Dental. I’ve decided to do my Two Jaw + Genioplasty + V line shaving with them. Update ya’ll again in October (my surgery month!)

Thanks for your info!! Please keep us updated on your progress. I hadn't heard about EU Dental but I'm adding it to my list for jaw surgery in Seoul.

Hope it's OK if I ask a couple questions.

What other clinics did you consult with for your double jaw surgery in Seoul? Is Dr. Shin a Maxillofacial surgeon or a plastic surgeon?

Thanks for your info!! Please keep us updated on your progress. I hadn't heard about EU Dental but I'm adding it to my list for jaw surgery in Seoul.

Hope it's OK if I ask a couple questions.

What other clinics did you consult with for your double jaw surgery in Seoul? Is Dr. Shin a Maxillofacial surgeon or a plastic surgeon?

I went to The Face Dental and Zeah Dental as well. They are all dental and oral surgery clinics meaning they are all board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons! Dr. Shin and Dr. Kim from EU Dental used to be the Chief oral surgeon for ID hospital.

Here is their instagram https://www.instagram.com/eusurgery/?hl=en