Double jaw surgery for transgender woman

Ellegiselle7

Sep 7, 2019
Hello to everyone! As I've already mentioned in the title, I'm a transgender woman planning to get djs in Korea.my goal is not about functionality,i have a perfectly functional jaw,but I'm getting it for aesthetic and feminisation reasons.i have read that djs shortens the length of the face and makes it more feminine but I'm still really scared getting it just for aesthetic reasons.does any other trans person have any personal experience?or -in general-can someone who has had djs only for aesthetic reasons tell me about their experience?if it made their face smaller, unexpected changes etc? thank you to anyone who takes the time to reply and sorry for my English!

Do you have problems with bite or asymmetry? If it's just for aesthetic wouldn't V line be enough? V line can make you look more feminine, and it's cheaper than double jaw. I'm going for both, but I wish I needed V line only :smile:

Do you have problems with bite or asymmetry? If it's just for aesthetic wouldn't V line be enough? V line can make you look more feminine, and it's cheaper than double jaw. I'm going for both, but I wish I needed V line only :smile:
As for functionality ussues,no I'm fine,i have assymetry after failed jaw shaving but i also have a long face and I've been told that double jaw with v-line will maximize the results!can i ask you where you're getting your surgery?

As for functionality ussues,no I'm fine,i have assymetry after failed jaw shaving but i also have a long face and I've been told that double jaw with v-line will maximize the results!can i ask you where you're getting your surgery?
Then you better ask surgeon. Double jaw is a serious surgery, maybe you will be satisfied with V line surgery for chin and jaw. As for me I haven't decided yet. but I like results from ID Hospital and EU :smile:

Reactions: Ellegiselle7