double jacket reveal

Sue247

Apr 3, 2011
The cropped pinky mink is nice! Got my cropped one today and it is similar to the Pinky one, i will keep that one. Which one are you keeping, if any?

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
I think they will both go back im not 'that' impressed tbh :shrug:

The leather on the minky one isnt great so much so i had to check the lable to see if it was leather or PU! Its lambs leather and sort of spongy and has a sheen.

Oh well the £ can go towards a longed for Lily

Bagstar

Feb 21, 2012
Great pic's they definitely look better on, also the colour of the Oak looks so much better than the pics on M.com. I like the Pinky Mink but also think that the Oak would make a great every day casual jacket with jeans. I have still not got mine I phoned to cancel but it looks like I may have been too late as I have had a DPD text for tomorrow I will wait & see. :biggrin:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
Like the storage bags. I was looking at the minky pink one but I'm always unsure with designer sizes. Do you need to go up a size for this?

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
Like the storage bags. I was looking at the minky pink one but I'm always unsure with designer sizes. Do you need to go up a size for this?
I wear a pretty standard size 10

the oak is size 10 i think and 8 would have been better fit

The minky is a size 12 and fits pretty good

sugna

Jun 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
Great modelling shots...I like the cropped minky pink one, I think it really suits you, the other one looks a bit big.

But if you are planning to return then it hardly matters :biggrin: