Double has arrived (sorry, no pics)

1. Well, my double arrived from Bal Harbour, Florida! And I :love: it!!! Unfortunately, I am the only person in the whole world without a digital camera, so I cannot post pix:sad: . However, it looks just like the photos, quite floppy empty but looks great when held. I definitely would have liked the straps to have been a little longer, but other than that it is great. I was also worried about receiving one that had a little damage, since I bought it sight unseen, but luckily it is perfect! The YSL SA's in Florida were truly great. Can't wait to take it out tomorrow & thanks to all who gave GREAT advice!

2. Great! Congrats on your new bag. :smile:

3. do you have a camera phone? i so want to see a picture.

4. Congrats on your new bag! Enjoy! :smile: :smile:

5. what colour do u buy cph706?

i really want to get one myself but couldnt decide the colour though..

im so jealous :drool: :drool: and picsss please!!

6. Congratulations! Enjoy it!

7. I got the anthracite/black and it is gorgeous! Not really a true silver, more of a pewter color. The leather does seem a little delicate & it is pouring rain now, so she stays home today!

8. u dont have a camera phone?

9. Congrats and enjoy! I have this bag in bronze and chocolate and love it! So lightweight. Since there are no pockets, the purseket in this one is really great! :yes:

10. Congratulations!!!

11. congratualtions! Try to get some pics done if possible- wann see it ;)

12. Sadly, I don't even have a camera phone!:s

13. This is on my 'want' list - anyone know how it compares to a medium Muse in size?

14. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics.

15. congrats cph706 :flowers: i LOVE it from the pics around here!! :yahoo: pretty please share what u think of it.. is it a practicle bag u'd say? :nuts:
    mmm may i ask what are the color combinations we know so far? yours as i have seen in pics is gorgeos! black and anthracite!! i bet the double feature is fun!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice