Double GGH Reveal!

I was thinking this was going to be a triple reveal, as I do have one additional non-handbag Bal item coming my way this week, but I just couldn't wait!

Both my newbies are neutral colors that I don't carry very often and both are styles I haven't had before and I am INSANELY IN LOVE with both!!!

Without further ado, meet my new 09 GGH Charbon Flat Clutch!
I recently got my first brown bag (I've never been a brown person, but it just started appealing to me all of a sudden :shrugs:) and I really love Charbon, so when one of these popped up on Ebay I went for it. Also, I have to say that there were some red flags about the seller (item had been relisted a bunch of times after there were bids on it, etc.) and it turned out to be one of the easiest and most pleasant transactions I've ever had. The seller was a day late on shipping the item and gave me a beautiful Vivienne Westwood handkerchief to accompany the bag as an apology- super sweet!
Anyhow, I totally love this bag :love:.

Attachments

• Charbon Flat #1.jpg
    Charbon Flat #1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Charbon Flat 1.jpg
    Charbon Flat 1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Charbon Flat Butt.jpg
    Charbon Flat Butt.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Charbon Flat 3.jpg
    Charbon Flat 3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 61
  • Charbon Flat Hardware CU.jpg
    Charbon Flat Hardware CU.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 60
The leather is really soft and the color seems to have an almost charcoal undertone. The veins are small and really perfect- just the right amount of distressing for the bag. It also holds a surprising amount- my wallet, my phone, two pouches with makeup and other essential life supplies, my day planner. I also think it's going to be a good day-to-night clutch as it seems like it can really go with my daily casual jeans-and-t-shirt or with more professional attire or be a sweet accessory for a night out.