Double GGH Reveal!

They are both stunners! I just got my first FC and am working on my first WE andf the Work is my fav style! You are definitely a girl after my own :heart:! Glad you are feeling better and congrats!

Thanks so much to Nanaz, dinitegrity, MissMerion, Aluxe, MiuMiu1, pinkboudoir, BagLadyShoefly and BalFanatic! :ty:

It's so nice to share my excitement with you awesome ladies!! :urock:

AJ…… how gorgeous are your goodies?? So beautiful!! LOVE the anthra GGH WE!! That lil scarf is so cute too!! So happy for you hun!

Last edited:
If this were mine, no way would I ever part with it. You lucky lady...
The leather & combo on this babe is to die for.... Huge congrats AJ1025, I adore my Anthra GGH PT & will never let her go....When the leather is right, Anthra rocks....;)
Anthra is not an easy color to photograph, it's quiet the chameleon..... I can only imagine how gorgeous she is IRL......Your Anthra is perfection, you nailed a winning combo with divine leather. Your Charbon GGH FC is lovely, enjoy both beauties....:smile:
attachment.php

Congrats on both of these beauties. I just love it when someone is REALLY REALLY totally 'gaa-gaa' about their new bag, (most of us can sooooo relate). Thanks for sharing your new treasures & ENJOY!

If this were mine, no way would I ever part with it. You lucky lady...
The leather & combo on this babe is to die for.... Huge congrats AJ1025, I adore my Anthra GGH PT & will never let her go....When the leather is right, Anthra rocks....;)
Anthra is not an easy color to photograph, it's quiet the chameleon..... I can only imagine how gorgeous she is IRL......Your Anthra is perfection, you nailed a winning combo with divine leather. Your Charbon GGH FC is lovely, enjoy both beauties....:smile:
attachment.php

Thanks! I know, as soon as I got the bag, I was seriously stunned that the seller would ever have parted with it. She said it wasn't getting enough use, but still . . . in any case, I'm so glad she did! :yahoo: