Double flap owners, I need your advices

View attachment 4717382 Thank you ladies with helping me making my decision. I ended up buying the vintage small cf in dark beige with 24K ghw. I’m happy to report that the double flap doesn’t bother me one bit. I can open the bag, get things I need and close it with one hand. The only thing I have to be mindful when I close the bag is that I have to make sure the snap button doesn’t get caught and cause the little dip in the leather. Love the small size, it’s just so cute :love:
Gorgeous! Can I ask where you sourced this vintage beauty and how much you paid? What series or year is it from?

Here's my medium double flap. Never liked the single flaps. It does have a crease at the inner part of the bag, probably due to the inner flap pressing down on it. Pictures below.

My advice is not to get double flap if you are looking at lambskin. Otherwise, use it as much as you can!

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_193250.jpg
    IMG_20200427_193250.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20200408_190215.jpg
    IMG_20200408_190215.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: OCMomof3
I'm not a fan of double flap. I have 1 bag left in df. I do not snap it shut and its not that big of a problem. I prefer not to have it as I like easy access to my bags.

Hi Lovely Chanel Experts!

I bought a pre-loved Chanel classic flap- It came with the original receipt from 2018 (summer).
I only just noticed that the serial number starts as '26...' and when I Googled it, looks like the 26 serial numbers are from 2019. Is there any way Chanel started to sell 26 serial number bags in mid 2018?

Hi Lovely Chanel Experts!

I bought a pre-loved Chanel classic flap- It came with the original receipt from 2018 (summer).
I only just noticed that the serial number starts as '26...' and when I Googled it, looks like the 26 serial numbers are from 2019. Is there any way Chanel started to sell 26 serial number bags in mid 2018?
Just checked my Coco Tassel Camera bag purchased in August 2018 at Chanel in Rome. That bag's serial number starts with 26 too.