Double Flap Bag in Patent Leather!

?

Metallic Navy or Red Patent

1. Red

2. Navy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi All,

At last. I found my favorite forum. Chanel Chanel Chanel. Can not get enought :yes: :yes:

I'm hoping to get some feedback for my about my to be next purchase.

I love the 2006 Patent Leather Double Flap bag very much but I'm toying between two colors: Rusty (organe red) or Navy one.

Thank you for any help.

navyone.jpg redone.jpg
  2. I like the red!

3. Hard decision, going to vote for the Navy

4. I voted red, I can see more detail in it!
    Welcome BTW!

What's the retail on this swanky number?

5. red!! red patent is gorgeous! i would also like to know the price. i have been on the phone all morning trying to track a pink caviar flap to no avail! =(

i fell in love with the red patent when i first saw it on the site.

6. Please help me! I'm in love with this bag! I called Chanel and they dont know what I'm talking about! Have you seen this bag anywhere? Thanks!

7. I love it in red!

8. I will go for the Navy one ..

9. the red one is to die for!!! :love: how much is the retail?

10. oh my gosh.. isadora: your puppy is soooooooooooo gorgeous!!! (Goldie ??)

iluvchanel: i would normally go for red unequivocally... but the navy is soooo yumm.. so luxe.. so classy! i think the red in the lambskin is much nicer..... patent is a little plastic in the red for me...

11. I love the red. Welcome to the forum.

12. Thank you all for your feedbacks. I think the red is WOW but then I have already own a mini classic flap in red caviar. THe red is really dress you up. Should I get another red? Then I like navy too. It's like another black. Anyway I have them on hold & I'll have to make up my mind tonite.

These bags come in two sizes. The smaller size as in the red is $1800 + and the bigger size like the navy is $2100 +. THe leather is patent calfskin. If you call the Chanel's 800, tell them it's a Patent Double Flap Bag from 2006 Cruise Collection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice