Double Eyelid Surgery Regen march-april anyone want to meet up?

Hello everyone!
So today I am actually getting my eyelids done at regen! I am super excited and nervous but hopefully i can do a little review later! Maybe post a pic as well! Also, I was wondering whether there are others in korea right now who are getting ps that wanted to meet up ? I’m alone so T_T

Okay! So update! I always thought I had super heavy eyelids?? But apparently not...? Idk Doctor Woo Jung Kim recommended me noninvasive double eyelid procedure, so i decided to go with that. It doesn’t leave any scarring and i could always get it done again later if i didn’t like it (maybe in a couple years or so hearing from the fact that noninvasive doesn’t usually mean permanent(?)), so i wasn’t against it at all. They took a while to get to me, but besides the wait everything else was great. Everyone was nice and I felt very comfortable through out the whole process. After the consultation they brought me into the surgery room and after maybe 30 min or so I was out? To be honest, i should have looked at the time because I had no idea what time it was when i did the surgery. Anyways, after the surgery the nurse’s took me to the room where there was heating and i got to sit in a nice reclining chair with the cool eye pack. I was in there for a while because I didn’t know I was just allowed to get up and go when I felt like it. I literally waited for a nurse to come get me, but after a while i was like “excuse me?” And then the translator came in and explained that i could leave when i felt ready to go. Afterwards, i made the next appointment (which is later today) to meet with the doctor for checkup. Then, I went down to the bottom floor where the pharmacy was and bought some medication and sunglasses. Finally, the translator guided me to the floor level and I left the building.

The first pic was before the surgery and the second is right after the surgery. So the first day?

Attachments

• 505007D3-AD1C-42F0-A438-1CAD3DA7E08F.jpeg
    505007D3-AD1C-42F0-A438-1CAD3DA7E08F.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 174
  • C4C88F0B-2310-4129-ADAC-48A15BC6910A.jpeg
    C4C88F0B-2310-4129-ADAC-48A15BC6910A.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 170
It’s been two weeks ish but my eyes are looking uneven and i am afraid that it’s going to stay that way... omg i’m wearing glasses everyday but i hope it’s just still a little swollen... i mean i do feel like it’s still swollen when i try to open it wide, but... hopefully i can give a more positive note later... btw how do you edit replies

How is your recovery? ^^

I did my double eyelid surgery with Dr. Kim Woo Jung too. My eyelids were fat and I thought I need incision but Dr.Kim recommended partial incision as well.
so I think we are in a very similar situation~

Mines were very uneven at first, but after first 2 months, it's getting better.