Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

i hope i heal as fast as u!! :biggrin: sounds like ur recovery hasn't been too bad, which is a good thing - also says the dr was pretty skilled.

i'm glad everything went well. 7 days post op and can go shopping??...on one hand that would b great on the other, seems like my bank account may be taking a serious bashing lol - and there's no ice pack that can help it recover any faster :lol:
Here's my photo !
30vki2h.jpg

I use ice pack and the cream doctor gave, recover faster :biggrin:
When are you going to do?

Hi lianlian1991 i pondering between item n few others. Do u tink they did gd job? Their price is much cheaper than other ps clinics. U did epi and double eyeslids huh. Ur epi look pretty.
I think dr. Chung did quite a good job for me :biggrin: it's very balance! And my eyes look brighter now. Can't wait for the swell to go off totally :biggrin:

Haha I had the same feeling as you when the surgery date is coming ^_^
All the best for you !! Are you going to item clinic too?

i'm thinking teiums at the moment, but as u know until u do the consult u don't know which dr ur going to pick :smile:

i agree, ur epi looks good - doesn't look like it's even red now, sign of a good dr. epi is uaually slightly higher risk of scarring, keloids and bad bruising, but i think u managed to avoid all that!!! :biggrin:

Hi lianlian,

Im also gg to Item this May for my double eyelids surgery. Can you share more of your experience with me? You chose the full incision method? How many days in total did you stay in Korea? There is a interpreter at the clinic to help ya? Did you evaluate other clinics before you make your decision? I have sent email to BK and grand too, they have yet to reply. I thought Item should be alrite? My friend went there for the nose surgery and it turns out really well. And the blogger, Peggy Heng, she did hers at Item too. But I still try to do more research before I decide. Do you think the communication was alrite with the help of the interpreter? I have heard they will assign junior doctors for International patients, how do you find Dr Chung? the consultant recommended me to him too. Did you move around after the surgery or simply stayed in the hotel? Sorry for the many questions. And I hope to see your latest photo! Thanks.

Hi lianlian,

Im also gg to Item this May for my double eyelids surgery. Can you share more of your experience with me? You chose the full incision method? How many days in total did you stay in Korea? There is a interpreter at the clinic to help ya? Did you evaluate other clinics before you make your decision? I have sent email to BK and grand too, they have yet to reply. I thought Item should be alrite? My friend went there for the nose surgery and it turns out really well. And the blogger, Peggy Heng, she did hers at Item too. But I still try to do more research before I decide. Do you think the communication was alrite with the help of the interpreter? I have heard they will assign junior doctors for International patients, how do you find Dr Chung? the consultant recommended me to him too. Did you move around after the surgery or simply stayed in the hotel? Sorry for the many questions. And I hope to see your latest photo! Thanks.

Hi solonblue. Ur fren went item to do her nose? How is it? Natural looking? Any idea how much it cost? I also going in may 10th to 23th. How about u?

Hi Shhshh, she is actually my cousin's friend, I have never seen her before, but heard from my cousin and aunt, it is very well done. I will be there 14-22/23 may, what are you there for? I will be alone, you? I have booked the surgery appointment on 15 May.

Hi Shhshh, she is actually my cousin's friend, I have never seen her before, but heard from my cousin and aunt, it is very well done. I will be there 14-22/23 may, what are you there for? I will be alone, you? I have booked the surgery appointment on 15 May.

I heading seoul for lipo and rhinplasty. Lipo set on 365mc. Now thinking rhinplasty should go for shimmian or item. Been searchin high n low, not much info on item clinic. Die...