Double eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty at Ruby Plastic Surgery

your wanna bee

Aug 30, 2020
About a month ago I got my plastic surgery at Ruby Plastic Surgery Clinic. It was my first time getting plastic surgery so I was very nervous and worried. I did a consultation with Dr.Hu and had a specific and reasonable consultation with him, which made me decide to choose Ruby Plastic.

The facilities at Ruby were very good and modern. I also appreciated the responsibility and attitude of staff. They were enthusiastic, thoughtful and took care of myself so well. The clinic even had translator so that I could easily communicate with medical staffs.

I have undergone Double eyelid and Rhinoplasty surgery. Until now, my condition is good and I don't feel any pain or have uncomfortable feelings. I am satisfied with my result it looks quite natural. I still need to wait for a few months to get the best look but I am already happy with my appearance. Thank you Ruby Plastic surgery and Dr.Hu!

Here is my after photo! hope it helps with your surgery and clinic decision!

After surgery.jpg

euro-luxe

Feb 2, 2020
You look fresh & lovely. Your nose has a graceful slope & the bridge is small. Your eyelids are nicely done & not overly done. Enjoy your new results. You look fabulous, don't forget to smile plenty. : )

- EURO-LUXE -

Reactions: your wanna bee

ijoo

Jan 7, 2021
can you share more about your double eyelid surgery? and if you dont mind sharing, how much did you pay for it?