Double eyelid + Fat graft in KR

lovely S2

Dec 11, 2019
Hello I’m Singaporean who loves Korean fashion and beauty. I’m in early 20’s but looks like 30. People say I look very mature but I know they are telling me in a nice way that I look old compare to my age. So, I always admired the young and cute looking face. The ideal cute face for me was chubby cheeks and big eyes. But my face…? Completely opposite.

I made some research in advance. I wanted to have natural double eyelid and I found one of side effect of incisional surgery was scars so Incisional surgery was out of my option. And I was considering to have lateralcanthoplasty but wasn’t sure that surgery will be effective to me. I had slightly slanted eyes but making small eyes big was my main concern.

I reserved consultation in several clinics such a D**, T**, I** and several well-known and big plastic surgery clinics in Seoul. I visited many clinics because I want to get various recommendation and compare their suggestions. Most of their suggestion was similar. They told me to do non-incisional double eyelid surgery, lateralcanthoplasty and fat graft or fillers to give some volume on my face. I liked every clinic they were so nice and neat. Since most of them gave me a similar suggestion, I decided to choose a doctor who has many experiences in double eyelid surgery. When I look at each clinics website each doctor studied and wrote a research paper in a special field such as eyes or breast. So, I choose Ruby plastic surgery because one of doctor wrote a paper related with double eyelid surgery and that made me to trust them.

My consultation with Ruby Plastic surgery was nice. They suggest natural adhesion which is non-incisional surgery for my eyes. They said there will be no scars and it will look very natural. For my cheeks and forehead, they said I should do fat injection. Also, they recommended me lateralcanthoplasty and lateral hotz for my eyes. I was still considering but they said these two surgeries will make me to have more bigger and clear eyes and only doing a double eye surgery might not meet my expectations. So, I decided to give it a try.

I did seduction anesthesia. I fall a sleep for a few hours and when I woke up everything was finished. My eyes were swallowed and bruised it was hard to open my eyes. I take out fats from my front thigh and yes, my thigh was painful too. It was very uncomfortable in a first day.

After the surgery I revisited clinic for a few times. They cleaned my surgery area and I think I did some regeneration laser and at the last day I took out all the threads on my face. Until then I couldn’t take a shower or wash my face!

It’s been two weeks passed since I did surgery and still, I am on my way for the recovery. Still my eyes are bit awkward looking and some skin trouble has occurred. Clinic says It takes at least 6 months for the full settlement so I will look forward for my natural looks. The surgery definitely made me look younger. Now I have chubby cheeks my eyes got bigger. I might not have my ideal young-looking face but at least the surgery made me look younger. I cannot wait to see my face without swelling and bruising. I hope this helps for people who are willing to do eyelid surgery Thanks!

Reactions: jeejee65
Hello I’m Singaporean who loves Korean fashion and beauty. I’m in early 20’s but looks like 30. People say I look very mature but I know they are telling me in a nice way that I look old compare to my age. So, I always admired the young and cute looking face. The ideal cute face for me was chubby cheeks and big eyes. But my face…? Completely opposite.

I made some research in advance. I wanted to have natural double eyelid and I found one of side effect of incisional surgery was scars so Incisional surgery was out of my option. And I was considering to have lateralcanthoplasty but wasn’t sure that surgery will be effective to me. I had slightly slanted eyes but making small eyes big was my main concern.

I reserved consultation in several clinics such a D**, T**, I** and several well-known and big plastic surgery clinics in Seoul. I visited many clinics because I want to get various recommendation and compare their suggestions. Most of their suggestion was similar. They told me to do non-incisional double eyelid surgery, lateralcanthoplasty and fat graft or fillers to give some volume on my face. I liked every clinic they were so nice and neat. Since most of them gave me a similar suggestion, I decided to choose a doctor who has many experiences in double eyelid surgery. When I look at each clinics website each doctor studied and wrote a research paper in a special field such as eyes or breast. So, I choose Ruby plastic surgery because one of doctor wrote a paper related with double eyelid surgery and that made me to trust them.

My consultation with Ruby Plastic surgery was nice. They suggest natural adhesion which is non-incisional surgery for my eyes. They said there will be no scars and it will look very natural. For my cheeks and forehead, they said I should do fat injection. Also, they recommended me lateralcanthoplasty and lateral hotz for my eyes. I was still considering but they said these two surgeries will make me to have more bigger and clear eyes and only doing a double eye surgery might not meet my expectations. So, I decided to give it a try.

I did seduction anesthesia. I fall a sleep for a few hours and when I woke up everything was finished. My eyes were swallowed and bruised it was hard to open my eyes. I take out fats from my front thigh and yes, my thigh was painful too. It was very uncomfortable in a first day.

After the surgery I revisited clinic for a few times. They cleaned my surgery area and I think I did some regeneration laser and at the last day I took out all the threads on my face. Until then I couldn’t take a shower or wash my face!

It’s been two weeks passed since I did surgery and still, I am on my way for the recovery. Still my eyes are bit awkward looking and some skin trouble has occurred. Clinic says It takes at least 6 months for the full settlement so I will look forward for my natural looks. The surgery definitely made me look younger. Now I have chubby cheeks my eyes got bigger. I might not have my ideal young-looking face but at least the surgery made me look younger. I cannot wait to see my face without swelling and bruising. I hope this helps for people who are willing to do eyelid surgery Thanks!
How are your eyes now? Are you satisfied with the results?