Double Eye-lid fix-Recommendation? (bigger natural eyes)

uki000_1

Dec 10, 2018
Hi ladies,

I am searching for a good clinic/doctor who is specialized in and focused on fixing eyes & double eyelids.

I am planning to get a double eye-lid surgery in Korea. I had a double eye-lid surgery back in 2016 at ID clinic, but they did not do a great job on attention to detail. Basically, they just gave me a big eyelid line which did not make my eyes itself significantly bigger (the area above my eyelids are quite meaty and thick) so above the eyelids are still thick, fatty & unmeticulous with big eyelid lines.

So this time, I want to fix them by 1. thinning the eyelid skin area 2. making size of the eyes more bigger & brighter 3. making the eyelid lines more thin, natural and clean. Basically bigger eyes and cleaner double eyelids.

Have any of you ladies had any good experience & results/recommendations?
Would love to hear and discuss good clinics and doctors for double eyelids with you ladies so we could all make the best choices and decisions!

Nannan2020

Aug 9, 2020
Hello, I've done also plastic surgery for enhancing my image. I can recommend to you, my surgeon, if you want his name is "Dr. Chakarin Suchakaro". He is from Bangkok, Thailand. He is a great surgeon he gives me the image that I desired. You can inquiry or search for his cases on the internet dear.

Jun 24, 2021
Hi ladies,

I am searching for a good clinic/doctor who is specialized in and focused on fixing eyes & double eyelids.

I am planning to get a double eye-lid surgery in Korea. I had a double eye-lid surgery back in 2016 at ID clinic, but they did not do a great job on attention to detail. Basically, they just gave me a big eyelid line which did not make my eyes itself significantly bigger (the area above my eyelids are quite meaty and thick) so above the eyelids are still thick, fatty & unmeticulous with big eyelid lines.

So this time, I want to fix them by 1. thinning the eyelid skin area 2. making size of the eyes more bigger & brighter 3. making the eyelid lines more thin, natural and clean. Basically bigger eyes and cleaner double eyelids.

Have any of you ladies had any good experience & results/recommendations?
Would love to hear and discuss good clinics and doctors for double eyelids with you ladies so we could all make the best choices and decisions!
Hi, who did you go to in the end? Hope it went well.