Double Duty: Gym Bag and Occassional Weekender?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first post in the Coach forums, as i am usually an LV guy. I am wanting to purchase a bag that could be used as a gym bag nearly everyday and occasionaly a small duffle to hold ipod, etc. What would you suggest? I am considering the Heritage Stripe Tote. I know its outside is durable, but how bout the lining? Daily it would need to hold a t-shirt, thin shorts, iphone, wallet and my ipod. Would it hold smells? Is the lining washable? Or would a bag in a darker color resist stains more? Thanks for you help! (Sorry for the huge amout of questions!)

P.S. - What happened to the large duffle on the Coach website? (Not the purse.) It had the big C's and the stripe! I can't find it. I thought that would do the trick! I haven't been on the website in a few months, so i might have been discontined. Lol...

TIA... Berry Craig :yes:

2. Bump... :confused1:
    Please help!

3. There are some great Signatre bags at the outlet that are considered the travel line. I would try to see if they worked for you. I use the large sig/vachetta tote for a baby bag and spilled a cup of milk in it and it wiped right up.

HTH!

4. Thanks! Do you think the Sig Stripe tote would work? I really like it! :tup:

5. Sorry! I meant the Heritage stripe tote! It's outside is very durable right?

6. heritage stripe tote is very durable, its coated canvas so if something spills it wipes right off, but i really dont think it would work as a gym bag

7. I just want something that would fit a change of shirt and shorts... Would it fit? (I shower after I run so smells aren't a problem...) Hows the lining? Is it thin or thick? I might also use it to hold wallet, keys, ipod, and cell phone occassionally...