Double-Dutch: Same Color/Multiple Bags??

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
As I've been perusing my collection, I've realized that .. I have multiple bags (in most cases - different styles) in the same color. Given my propensity for RED, it shouldn't surprise anyone that that would be the #1 duplicate!!!

I'll start off:
1)
'01 Caramel FBF - 2001 S2 and 2001 S3
2) '07 F/W Tomato - GSH Part-Time & GSH Part-Time!!
3)
'09 S/S Officier - RH Part-Time & GSH Part-Time
4)
'11 F/W Coquelicot - RH Part-Time & RGGH Part-Time

Former dups:
1)
'04 F/W Anis - City [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
2)
'05 Pre-Spring Indigo - City [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
3) '05 S/S Apple Green - First [Sold] & City
4)
'06 F/W Rouge Vif - First [Sold] & RH City
5)
'06 F/W Camel - Shopper [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
6)
'07 F/W Mogano - GGH Part-Time [Sold] & RH City
7)
'07 F/W Violene[Grape] - GGH Part-Time [Sold] & RH PT
8)
'10 S/S Outremer - RH Part-Time [Sold] & GSH Part-Time
9)
'10 S/S Sang - Perf City [Sold] & GSH PT

How about you??? Any "dups" in your collection???? ;) :P :graucho: :lol:

No official dupes, yet, but I really want another something in Vert Menthe (perhaps a PT). Also, I've been wanting both a work and a day in 2010 Light Olive (I had one, but I stupidly sold it!).

Oh .. believe me, I know about 'stupidly' selling items that I could now kick myself for doing so (e.g., Mogano GGH PT, Violene GGH PT) .. :noggin:

Hah! Good for you girl, you can afford dups. I can only wish, but have to stretch out to experience other colors. I'd really love another Black RGGH City/Town/Velo, Coquelicot in Envelope Clutch & Amethyst GGH City or Envelope clutch, but... can't do!!!! Yah, i'm jealous.

I'm guilty of this but don't want to check my collection to see what I have. Off the top of my head I know I've got Bleu Roi, Papete, and Bleu Lavande dupes.

I'm guilty of this but don't want to check my collection to see what I have. Off the top of my head I know I've got Bleu Roi, Papete, and Bleu Lavande dupes.

HA .. yeah, I know what you mean .. that's why I have an Excel file of all my items (Year/Season, Style/Color/HW, where purchased, price [of purchase], bought from/where, Sold[Y/N], Sold to, Sold Amt, etc.). I'm pretty diligent about keeping it updated with any purchases or sales .. that way .. I don't have to go digging around inside the closet!!

Guilty..
My dups are..

Nuage - RH City, RGGH City, SGH PT (and money wallet lol)
Anthra - RH Velo, RGGH Velo, SGH City
Coquelicot - SGH City, SGH Velo
Black - RH City, RGGH Velo, RGGH PT

I had multiple ardoises and blue lav's but sold now, only have one of each

Guilty..
My dups are..

Nuage - RH City, RGGH City, SGH PT (and money wallet lol)
Anthra - RH Velo, RGGH Velo, SGH City
Coquelicot - SGH City, SGH Velo
Black - RH City, RGGH Velo, RGGH PT

I had multiple ardoises and blue lav's but sold now, only have one of each

Just curious, NYCavalier... Which ardoise do you still have?

The only dups bag wise I had was anthra. I had a ggh pom, a rh velo, a ggh city all of which I sold. I loved the color combos but the pom and velo were too big for my needs and the ggh city was the lighter 2011 ggh which i didn't like as much as the darker ggh of my ggh pom. The only dups I have now is raisin SGH city and a raisin rh cuff I also had a raisin money which I sold but now kind of regret.

Well, everyone knows I had a huge Anthra collection but am down to only two, a SGH City and SGH Weekender, FW08 and SS11 respectively.

I had two 07 Plomb bags but sold the SGH Brief and kept the SGH City.

And while not duplicates, I used to have so many blues at one time: 08 EB, 08 Marine, 09 Officier, 10 Canard, 10 Bleu Roi, 11 Dark Night. None were being used frequently, if at all, so I downsized to two blues: 10 Bleu Roi SGH City and 11 RH DN Velo.

I don't want to be a collector anymore. It's wasteful to have so much money invested in bags that sit in their dustbags, (speaking only for myself of course. :biggrin: )

Oh crap, I just remembered my two Ardoise: SGH Weekender and RH Weekender, both still with me. That was an impulsive couple of months!