Double-Dutch: Same Color/Multiple Bags??

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
As I've been perusing my collection, I've realized that .. I have multiple bags (in most cases - different styles) in the same color. Given my propensity for RED, it shouldn't surprise anyone that that would be the #1 duplicate!!!

I'll start off:
1)
'01 Caramel FBF - 2001 S2 and 2001 S3
2) '07 F/W Tomato - GSH Part-Time & GSH Part-Time!!
3)
'09 S/S Officier - RH Part-Time & GSH Part-Time
4)
'11 F/W Coquelicot - RH Part-Time & RGGH Part-Time

Former dups:
1)
'04 F/W Anis - City [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
2)
'05 Pre-Spring Indigo - City [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
3) '05 S/S Apple Green - First [Sold] & City
4)
'06 F/W Rouge Vif - First [Sold] & RH City
5)
'06 F/W Camel - Shopper [Sold] & Weekender [Sold]
6)
'07 F/W Mogano - GGH Part-Time [Sold] & RH City
7)
'07 F/W Violene[Grape] - GGH Part-Time [Sold] & RH PT
8)
'10 S/S Outremer - RH Part-Time [Sold] & GSH Part-Time
9)
'10 S/S Sang - Perf City [Sold] & GSH PT

How about you??? Any "dups" in your collection???? ;) :P :graucho: :lol:

glendaPLEASE

The Good Witch
O.G.
Jun 15, 2010
Collegeville, PA
No official dupes, yet, but I really want another something in Vert Menthe (perhaps a PT). Also, I've been wanting both a work and a day in 2010 Light Olive (I had one, but I stupidly sold it!).

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Oh .. believe me, I know about 'stupidly' selling items that I could now kick myself for doing so (e.g., Mogano GGH PT, Violene GGH PT) .. :noggin:

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Hah! Good for you girl, you can afford dups. I can only wish, but have to stretch out to experience other colors. I'd really love another Black RGGH City/Town/Velo, Coquelicot in Envelope Clutch & Amethyst GGH City or Envelope clutch, but... can't do!!!! Yah, i'm jealous.

Hypnosis

Balenciaga Addict!
Aug 19, 2010
Middle Eastern Oasis
I'm guilty of this but don't want to check my collection to see what I have. Off the top of my head I know I've got Bleu Roi, Papete, and Bleu Lavande dupes.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I'm guilty of this but don't want to check my collection to see what I have. Off the top of my head I know I've got Bleu Roi, Papete, and Bleu Lavande dupes.
HA .. yeah, I know what you mean .. that's why I have an Excel file of all my items (Year/Season, Style/Color/HW, where purchased, price [of purchase], bought from/where, Sold[Y/N], Sold to, Sold Amt, etc.). I'm pretty diligent about keeping it updated with any purchases or sales .. that way .. I don't have to go digging around inside the closet!!

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Coquelicot: RH City & First
Anthra: RGGH City & First

Not too bad but I'd get another Coquelicot if only the combo I want excisted ...

Nov 23, 2009
I'm guilty of this too :shame:

Sahara: RGGH City and RGGH Town
Orange Brule: RH City and RH Work (I would still jump at the chance to have OB RGGH though)

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
Guilty..
My dups are..

Nuage - RH City, RGGH City, SGH PT (and money wallet lol)
Anthra - RH Velo, RGGH Velo, SGH City
Coquelicot - SGH City, SGH Velo
Black - RH City, RGGH Velo, RGGH PT

I had multiple ardoises and blue lav's but sold now, only have one of each

Nov 23, 2009
Guilty..
My dups are..

Nuage - RH City, RGGH City, SGH PT (and money wallet lol)
Anthra - RH Velo, RGGH Velo, SGH City
Coquelicot - SGH City, SGH Velo
Black - RH City, RGGH Velo, RGGH PT

I had multiple ardoises and blue lav's but sold now, only have one of each
Just curious, NYCavalier... Which ardoise do you still have?

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
The only dups bag wise I had was anthra. I had a ggh pom, a rh velo, a ggh city all of which I sold. I loved the color combos but the pom and velo were too big for my needs and the ggh city was the lighter 2011 ggh which i didn't like as much as the darker ggh of my ggh pom. The only dups I have now is raisin SGH city and a raisin rh cuff I also had a raisin money which I sold but now kind of regret.

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I have black and brown dups in 04/05. I would own as many s/s 05 blacks as I could find lol.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Well, everyone knows I had a huge Anthra collection but am down to only two, a SGH City and SGH Weekender, FW08 and SS11 respectively.

I had two 07 Plomb bags but sold the SGH Brief and kept the SGH City.

And while not duplicates, I used to have so many blues at one time: 08 EB, 08 Marine, 09 Officier, 10 Canard, 10 Bleu Roi, 11 Dark Night. None were being used frequently, if at all, so I downsized to two blues: 10 Bleu Roi SGH City and 11 RH DN Velo.

I don't want to be a collector anymore. It's wasteful to have so much money invested in bags that sit in their dustbags, (speaking only for myself of course. :biggrin: )

Oh crap, I just remembered my two Ardoise: SGH Weekender and RH Weekender, both still with me. That was an impulsive couple of months!