Double classic reveal!

Gorgeous gray lamb and beautiful burgundy!! You have chosen the best colors of the fall season; congrats and enjoy them both in good cheer and good health!

I've died and gone to heaven - both are gorgeous! Congratulations on your breathtaking additions. Great choices! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Love the charcoal!

Oh my! Burgundy is my absolute favorite color, but I would have just left with the charcoal grey! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Awesome haul OP and congratulations!!!

I change my mind! I would get both, BOTH! :biggrin:

They are sooooo lovely, congrats again!

Love love loooooove both of these amazing colors!!! You're so lucky that you didn't have to choose!! :loveeyes:

Thank you all! :biggrin:

Love the dark burgundy!!! Where did you get that from? I want!!!! Congrats on your purchases.

I got them both from Selfridges in London. I hadn't seen the burgundy in the boutiques - I was told a few had come and gone but were currently sold out. But Selfridges had several in both the jumbo size and also m/l - worth a call if you are interested - I'm pretty sure they ship both domestically and internationally!

Congrats on your stunning two classic flaps especially the burgundy jumbo! What kind of burgundy color is it? Does it have brown undertone?:biggrin:

It's a tricky colour to describe - I'd say it's more of a purple undertone, but can look slightly brownish in certain lights. It's a gorgeous shade!

Finally here's a shot of the two of them together - now I just have to decide which to use first!! Thanks everyone for playing along - it's always so much fun spending time on the forum with such lovely people!! :P

Congrats on these beautiful, Beautiful treasures :hbeat:
Your Burgandy Jumbo is calling to me lol I may be in trouble :P

Finally here's a shot of the two of them together - now I just have to decide which to use first!! Thanks everyone for playing along - it's always so much fun spending time on the forum with such lovely people!! :P

I keep staring at these bags! They are both so beautiful and actually compliment one another. The Burgundy shines!! Congrats again! Will you please post some mod pic of both? :yahoo:

I got them both from Selfridges in London. I hadn't seen the burgundy in the boutiques - I was told a few had come and gone but were currently sold out. But Selfridges had several in both the jumbo size and also m/l - worth a call if you are interested - I'm pretty sure they ship both domestically and internationally!

Thanks very much!!!

Congrats on these beautiful, Beautiful treasures :hbeat:
Your Burgandy Jumbo is calling to me lol I may be in trouble :P

WOWZA I love these both so much!!! That burgundy is one heck of a bag!!! And the gray is perfection-- congrats to you!!!!!

I keep staring at these bags! They are both so beautiful and actually compliment one another. The Burgundy shines!! Congrats again! Will you please post some mod pic of both? :yahoo:

Big congrats :smile:)) thanks for sharing

Congrats on both your bags!!!

Congrats! Both are beautiful! The burgundy color is very pretty!:cool:

Thanks all! :biggrin: