Double Celine Reveal - Act I !!!

Kisa

paper or plastic?
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Hi guys!! :smile: I have two Celine reveals ready to go - my first Celine was a horizontal zip-top medium cabas which I sold last year, that means I've been Celine-less for a year. I bought two beauties in the last month or so and finally picked them up at my P.O. box today... anybody in for a Celine reveal Act I? :graucho:

taupe grained leather small case bag :heart:

Attachments

• image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    817.5 KB · Views: 730
  • image3 (1).JPG
    image3 (1).JPG
    805.2 KB · Views: 744
  • image4 (1).JPG
    image4 (1).JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 720
Please excuse me guys, I am really terrible at taking mod shots. :faint: I tried to show the case in the same types of "poses" as one might carry a box bag. The colour didn't come off well in the pics - much more gray in person. It's about the size of a boy bag. :smile:

Attachments

• image1 (3).JPG
    image1 (3).JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 512
Please excuse me guys, I am really terrible at taking mod shots. :faint: I tried to show the case in the same types of "poses" as one might carry a box bag. The colour didn't come off well in the pics - much more gray in person. It's about the size of a boy bag. :smile:

Love love love everything about your look!

Super nice, congratz [emoji322] is the strap long enough for crossbody ?

I see you're in Holland, so I should say, it depends how tall you are. I am 171 cm. I can wear it crossbody but it hits above the hip. Here is a shot of it carried on the shoulder:

Attachments

• image1 (4).JPG
    image1 (4).JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 471