Double celebration - Revealing my 9th LV bag!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I received my final uni results and will be graduating with an MSc in Multimedia and Web Development. I'm now officially a Master of Arts and a Master of Science!

And in a double celebration, today I also welcomed the ninth LV bag in my collection. This is a dream for me, because it's a piece I have admired for a long time, and I got the best deal ever on this one! Anyone around? :graucho:

2. I'm here!

3. Me! Congrats on your graduation!

4. Show us!

5. Here, congrats proud for you!

6. Thanks guys! :biggrin:

Here it is...

[​IMG]

The Andrei in Taiga. I believe this colour is Grizzli. :cloud9:

7. Wow, congrats, such an achievement! Here!

8. Congrats on a great accomplishment ! Can't wait to see what you got :biggrin:

9. Love Taiga, so understated, congrats!

10. :tup::tup:beautifull!
    Congrats for everything:smile:;)

11. I have loved this bag for years, and I came really close to buying one from LV a few times, but something else always caught my eye first. I went to look at it on the LV site a few months back, and it was gone! I see that it's still available on the Canadian site for $1680 (so around £918 GBP or $1534 USD) but I think it has been discontinued in the UK...

I found this one on eBay not long before the auction was due to end, I placed a bid and I won it... for £113! (less than $200 USD!) :faint: That makes it, technically, my 'cheapest' LV bag (best deal before that was my Montsouris GM backpack for around £220/$367) while also being my first leather LV bag! :lol: There is some fading of the leather on the corners but it is hardly noticeable, and after an international eBay search, I have seen many priced at four times that, with much more wear.

I am so happy! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

12. Congratulations on your awesome accomplishments!!! Also a big congrats on a beautiful bag!!

13. Some more pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share!

14. Beautiful Piece! Many Congratulations!

15. Double Congrats!!