Double celebration - Revealing my 9th LV bag!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
Today I received my final uni results and will be graduating with an MSc in Multimedia and Web Development. I'm now officially a Master of Arts and a Master of Science!

And in a double celebration, today I also welcomed the ninth LV bag in my collection. This is a dream for me, because it's a piece I have admired for a long time, and I got the best deal ever on this one! Anyone around? :graucho:

Today I received my final uni results and will be graduating with an MSc in Multimedia and Web Development. I'm now officially a Master of Arts and a Master of Science!

And in a double celebration, today I also welcomed the ninth LV bag in my collection. This is a dream for me, because it's a piece I have admired for a long time, and I got the best deal ever on this one! Anyone around? :graucho:
Show us!

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

Here it is...

P1020686_zpsbd086b5a.jpg

The Andrei in Taiga. I believe this colour is Grizzli. :cloud9:

I have loved this bag for years, and I came really close to buying one from LV a few times, but something else always caught my eye first. I went to look at it on the LV site a few months back, and it was gone! I see that it's still available on the Canadian site for $1680 (so around £918 GBP or $1534 USD) but I think it has been discontinued in the UK...

I found this one on eBay not long before the auction was due to end, I placed a bid and I won it... for £113! (less than $200 USD!) :faint: That makes it, technically, my 'cheapest' LV bag (best deal before that was my Montsouris GM backpack for around £220/$367) while also being my first leather LV bag! :lol: There is some fading of the leather on the corners but it is hardly noticeable, and after an international eBay search, I have seen many priced at four times that, with much more wear.

I am so happy! :biggrin:

P1020687_zps6b699914.jpg