Double black/nickel reveal

Thanks all! I really love the black/nickel combination... although was also very tempted by the midnight blue polished Alexa, it is gorgeous! If I ever find one on sale I may be tempted to switch :rolleyes:

I have got myself into a bit of a rut with black, choc brown and oak... did buy Lily in a couple of different colours but decided they weren't quite me, so sent them off to the lovely Shian... but at some point I will break out!!

Now must resist the temptation to track down a last season grainy Bays in black/nickel - CP, you read my mind!!

Last edited:
Thanks all! I really love the black/nickel combination... although was also very tempted by the midnight blue polished Alexa, it is gorgeous! If I ever find one on sale I may be tempted to switch :rolleyes:

I have got myself into a bit of a rut with black, choc brown and oak... did buy Lily in a couple of different colours but decided they weren't quite me, so sent them off to the lovely Shian... but at some point I will break out!!

Now must resist the temptation to track down a last season grainy Bays in black/nickel - CP, you read my mind!!
Ooh my black nickel grainy print bays is my absolute favourite!!

Congrats on two beautiful bags! Have to jump on board with CP, a black with nickel Bays would be a perfect addition for you :graucho:

(and colorful Lily's to Shian?? Will be stalking NPN.. :biggrin:)

You ladies are very dangerous enablers!! I think I might need to keep an eye out for the black/ nickel grainy Bays just in case I spot a bargain. Although I do also really like the midnight and taupe current season colours... just not the price tags! :faint: