Home & Garden Double beds question

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Does anyone know if 2 double beds (full size beds) would fit in a room that is 12' x 19'.

My friend is looking at a condo and she was thinking about putting 2 beds in the guestroom, but wants something bigger than twin beds. She wants it to look like this, but a nightstand in the middle.

fkqgkh.png

A full size matress is 54" x 75," so depending on where the door/windows/closets are they should fit next to each other. If the windows and closets are inconveniently placed though they might not fit. I'd tell her to measure out their size in the spots she wants to put them to make sure they fit and you can still maneuver around them and they don't block the door/closets.

A full size matress is 54" x 75," so depending on where the door/windows/closets are they should fit next to each other. If the windows and closets are inconveniently placed though they might not fit. I'd tell her to measure out their size in the spots she wants to put them to make sure they fit and you can still maneuver around them and they don't block the door/closets.

Thanks. She hasn't bought the place yet, so don't think she can measure.

Yes, this really is the only way to know for sure, doors and closets take away from sqft