Double Bag reveal in Noisette

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have plenty of black, brown, purple and green bags. It was time for me to venture into something neutral. An afternoon of purse shopping brought me into the Prada Boutique and they are showcasing their new Doublebags and DoubleTwins. Among the amazing palette of colors, I found this Noisette that caught my eye with its contrasting Nappa leather orange interior. Quite a statement piece. The workmanship and the new thin Saffiano leather are top notch (made in Italy). This is the medium size. I get tired of heavy (Chanel) and my LV totes are a nightmare of disorganization. Here I have a magnetic snap inside pocket and two separate large compartments. Prada has even rolled out new boxes and dust bags for the Doublebag line. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A couple of more pics of the inside and the magnetic closure on the inside pocket:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Congratulations! It's a beautiful bag and the color you chose is definitely eye catching!!!

4. Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

5. Love it!!! How long are the straps? Can you shoulder this?

6. Beautiful, Congrats!!

7. I love the color combo. :biggrin:

8. I absolutely love this bag! It's beautiful!!

9. Love this bag and your beautiful pictures. Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it!

10. so pretty love it and i love that blue color on ur epi NF

11. Realy like it.. Congrats ;)
    Can you wear it on shoulder? If possible, modelling pics would be great.. TIA :hugs:

12. Definitely an arm carry, unless you have spaghetti arms and can squeeze through. The drop is about 5 1/2 inches. If you're planning to carry a ton of stuff, there are plenty of totes that can hold a ton and can be shoulder carried. The Doublebag is elegant, but definitely only arm candy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. beautiful bag!!!

14. LOVE it!! Prada gets it right.

Just don't love the price!

15. Love it, so nice - lining is striking too