Double Antigona Reveal in Mastic and Black

rycechica1016

Jun 7, 2012
Hi ladies, another antigona reveal here in black with silver hardware and mastic with light gold hw both in goatskin leather. I bought my new black about 3 weeks ago from a local seller on ebay. I just received my mastic couple days ago which i have ordered from farfetch after a horrible experience with VITKAC boutique in Poland. It was my first time ordering on farfetch and it was not a good experience for me.:cry: I will show you why. :P But anyways, after receiving my mastic replacement from the boutique, I've become a very happy customer.:graucho: Farfetch customer service is so far outstanding and the lady who was helping me to get my new bag was really very helpful and would always give me updates. Someone from the VITKAC just didn't do their job properly that day my item was packed.=( So here are my 2 new babies! Im in love with both of them! Thanks for letting me share.:heart:

I'll start with my Black Antigona in SHW : I forgot to mention that both are SMALL;)

Attachments

• blackant2.JPG
    blackant2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,250
  • blackant4.JPG
    blackant4.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,294
  • blackant5.JPG
    blackant5.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,244
  • blackant3.JPG
    blackant3.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,233
Like i mentioned earlier, I had a horrible experience getting my mastic. The first bag VITKAC boutique sent me was really really bad. It also looked like my item was just placed in a dustbag and thrown in the box. No security tag, no tissue papers and no ribbons as opposed to the many good reviews I've read online. It took me almost 2 weeks to get this replacement. I know for sure this time it is a brand new bag with the strap still with wrapped. I wrote them a letter about their poor packaging and Im glad they did some effort this time to correct it.
So this was the bag they first sent me! I was really mad because the stain was just too big to miss! :rant:

Attachments

• IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,156
  • IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,151
  • IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 2,172
And in the end it all worked out. Vitkac sent me my new bag this way... which actually made me smile:biggrin:

Too many ribbons this time and 2 boxes! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• mastic3.jpg
    mastic3.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 2,160
  • mastic2.jpg
    mastic2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,145
  • mastic1.jpg
    mastic1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,144
  • mastic7.jpg
    mastic7.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,113
Now for mod shots... I haven't had the chance to take pics with mastic but i have pictures with my black ant. Thanks for letting me share! :P
I'm loving this size. I had a medium I had to let go because it looks huge on me. Im happier with small ant. :smile: I'm 5'3" for reference.

Attachments

• photo 2-20.JPG
    photo 2-20.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 2,180
  • photo 1-22.JPG
    photo 1-22.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 2,146
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Two stunning Ants! So glad it all worked out with FF. They do a great job with their customer service. I love using them.

Pls describe the mastic color. It seems like there is a pinkish undertone. Does it IRL? It is not taupe or beige, right?