"dotty" over new ponytail scarf #98532

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this Saturday to go with my penolope shopper in cobalt. It is a weird color to match so I hope this looks like it "goes". Does anyone else have this fun scarf? What other colors do you match it with? I am loving my purse, but I guess deep down inside I am ready for spring and this makes it look more colorful.
    jan.JPG

jan2.JPG

2. I have this scarf.
    LOVE it, it's so darn cute.

It looks awesome on Penelope!

3. I have this one and LOVE it too! I have it on my teal Sabrina and it is perfect. Looks good on my navy patent ergo satchel too. Looks great on the cobalt!

4. I bet it IS beautiful on the teal......hmmm, will have to find a teal bag next. or maybe something in the lime green for spring....thanks!

5. I think it looks BEAUTIFUL on your Penelope! Adds some color ;)!

6. It works!

7. That scarf is absolutely adorable and it looks great against the cobalt.

8. I don't have it but I absolutely adore it! Looks gorgeous on your bag! Congrats!

9. thank you all for the comments! Here is to all the colorful bags out there....:woohoo:Bring on spring!

10. I have it and I love it! It's adorable.
    Sometimes I put it on my sig Carly. It looks cute!
    Makes a great headband.

11. i have this scarf and love it.........looks great on your bag.

12. love it! I really hope to get the shopper in black, but I have to wait until it hits the outlets :smile: Until then, I have the wristlet to hold me over

13. As soon as I saw that scarf on Mokey's Sabrina, I had to have it! I never even noticed it on the website, and I saw her pic and was like "what IS that scarf?!" Its adorable, and I think it will go with so many bags, now and into the spring and summer. Plus Ive always been a sucker for polka dots! It looks perfect on your bag, too.:tup:

14. I really like this scarf and it looks fabulous on your bag! What a great choice!

15. Very cute scarf! And you've tied such a nice bow. :tup: