Dorky wardrobe pics of my Elephant MAB

Not dorky at all. It is nice to see the "elephant" color is more of a light brown... would it be a fair question to ask just how "far" it is from being a true brown?

Dogdoc, that is very helpful.

I am waiting for a matinee elephant. And I think I am gonna have a lot of fun matching my clothes.
By the way, i use the wilson's spray on my handbags. will that be enough for the Elephant? i heard it is prone to scratch...

I'm sorry I have no experience with Wilson's spray so I can't answer that. I haven't actually noticed it being any more prone to scratch than any other leather bags I've had, but when I bought it Rebecca said that any scratches sort of buff out. I think it would add to the character of the leather. I don't like my leather to be too flat and matte, kwim? It might also be that I treated it with lovinmybags protreatment - maybe the LMB is keeping any scratches from showing up? :shrugs:

Not dorky at all. It is nice to see the "elephant" color is more of a light brown... would it be a fair question to ask just how "far" it is from being a true brown?

Well it is definitely brown, so I'm not sure what you're asking. It makes me think of chocolate milk or a cappucino with tons of milk in it. Yummmm.

I'm actually kind of on the fence about keeping this wonderful bag, as much as I adore the color. I should have held out for the smaller mini (now that I'm hearing of them popping up for sale here and there), cuz I'm finding the regular kind of awkward to carry (I'm just 5'1"). It could just be that I'm more of a slouchy bag girl and not so much into structure. sigh. The quest for the perfect bag for *me* continues...:s but the fun's in the journey, right? ;)

i love this thread! and the idea. its seriously making me like the elephant more and more. it clashes so well. and i wear a lot of greys. and the coral pinkish color.

this is not dorky at all, your helping us out =)