Dooneys & friends celebrate Week 16

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
I'm starting to look forward to the end of the NFL season! ;) This has been a trying one for Vikings fans and teams alike! The Vikes play the Bengals today (does anyone ever hear from BG anymore?) I'm hoping for a win but we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile....a picture to celebrate the game and the season:

MKwhiteWestonwithwhiteDillenCCW12-13_zps0a96b449.jpg

My white Westons with my new white Dillen CCW: :love:

(The MK is actually called "vanilla")

May the team of your choice win today....and the day be fun for you no matter what! :biggrin:

Sue

The Ravens seem to play better on their home turf, which is where they'll face New England this afternoon. The last two games were total nail-biters, though!

Good luck, everyone! :dothewave:

I'm starting to look forward to the end of the NFL season! ;) This has been a trying one for Vikings fans and teams alike! The Vikes play the Bengals today (does anyone ever hear from BG anymore?) I'm hoping for a win but we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile....a picture to celebrate the game and the season:

My white Westons with my new white Dillen CCW: :love:

(The MK is actually called "vanilla")

May the team of your choice win today....and the day be fun for you no matter what! :biggrin:

Sue

Mornin' Sue! :love:

I love your MK Weston with your white Dillen CCW! (Nice move!;))

But I really LOVE the Westie in the window!

If the Bears win tonight they go to the playoffs. If they lose I have absolutely no idea if they still have a chance, or who has to win or lose to help them out! :lol:

GO BEARS!

Thanks, GFs! :love:

Sarah, I love the phrase "photo bomber"!! In this case, I planned the shot for Weston to appear but he wouldn't face the camera! He is really unimpressed with handbag photos!

The game was so bad that I had to escape to a movie! :lol:

Sue

The game was so bad that I had to escape to a movie! :lol:

Sue

I should do that, but I am being a glutton for punishment. :crybaby:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! This was not a good day for Vikings, Ravens, or Bears fans. Especially Bears fans since we got beat down on National TV! They even changed the game time because it was so hyped and so important for both teams. By the end of the late afternoon games it was not as important to the Eagles, but it was even more important for the Bears since the Lions and Packers lost. It was (I have to say it) em"Bear"rassing! I knew by the end of the first quarter the game wasn't going to end well, so I turned it off. I had no idea the final score would be that bad!

Now we have to beat the Packers to get in the playoffs. We'll see.:rolleyes:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! This was not a good day for Vikings, Ravens, or Bears fans. Especially Bears fans since we got beat down on National TV! They even changed the game time because it was so hyped and so important for both teams. By the end of the late afternoon games it was not as important to the Eagles, but it was even more important for the Bears since the Lions and Packers lost. It was (I have to say it) em"Bear"rassing! I knew by the end of the first quarter the game wasn't going to end well, so I turned it off. I had no idea the final score would be that bad!

Now we have to beat the Packers to get in the playoffs. We'll see.:rolleyes:

Our boys had a tough time yesterday.....an understatement to be sure. YIKES! :wtf:

What can you say? NEXT!! ;)

Sue

Awww.. I'm with all the others, love your Weston and wallet.. but my heart belongs to the Weston in the window. How cute is he with his little scraf. :love:

Boy.. sorry about the Vikings and the Bears. I went to out to dinner with a friend last night and came back and first thing I did was look at scores and said.. "What the heck happened while I was gone?" Geesssh!!! Well at least my Niners won and have a spot in the playoffs. Unfortunately we are gonna have to travel through Seattle to get anywhere good in the playoffs and that is not going to be a good time.

Awww.. I'm with all the others, love your Weston and wallet.. but my heart belongs to the Weston in the window. How cute is he with his little scraf. :love:

Well at least my Niners won and have a spot in the playoffs. Unfortunately we are gonna have to travel through Seattle to get anywhere good in the playoffs and that is not going to be a good time.

YIPPEE!!! Congrats Joy! :yahoo:

Boy.. sorry about the Vikings and the Bears. I went to out to dinner with a friend last night and came back and first thing I did was look at scores and said.. "What the heck happened while I was gone?" Geesssh!!! Well at least my Niners won and have a spot in the playoffs. Unfortunately we are gonna have to travel through Seattle to get anywhere good in the playoffs and that is not going to be a good time.

Mine too, GF! ;)

I was thrilled with the 9ers last night! :yahoo: They looked good most of the time and ready to take on the Seahawks again. It was a little sad to see the last game at Candlestick. I've been to so many games & events there and like most people love its location! Next week is the last game at the Metrodome too. Both stadiums have been "the" place for me to go for football....I am looking forward to games in the new stadiums!

Sue