Dooney's at Marshalls!

vimadez73

Addicted to handbags
Mar 21, 2007
Today I went to Marshalls and I found two CUTE Dooney's. I don't know the names but, one was denim with orange logos, two front buckle pockets, chain on the shoulder strap with leather. The price was only $160.00! Originally???
The other one was a box shaped cutie. It was also denim and had the words Dooney&Bourke all over it, with two leather shoulder straps. This one was only $59.99! I didn't get either of them though. I really wanted them, but was able to walk away.
I found a collection of other uber chic designer handbags at killer prices.:tup:

dnbdn458.jpg

dnbdn45.jpg

Or something simillar?

TJ Maxx has them too. I found an East West AWL (I think it was AWL) small tote there for $119. It had the original tags that said $265 so I snatched it up! I have yet to see one as low as $59.99. I have seen a barrel bag for $89.99. My Marshall's does not carry them, but I now have a new love for TJ Maxx!

My Marshalls & TJ Max store charge $159 for an It bag that looks a little scuffed. I can go to Macy's and get a new one for $15 more. Not fair. Price gouging in my area.

The front of this bag:

dnbdn458.jpg

looks like this:

795a_1_b.JPG

OHHHH, that's it!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! I wanted it, maybe if it is there when I go back I'll get it.
Do you like this bag? Does it hold a good amount of stuff? I thought that it sat well on the shoulder, couldn't tell about the inside,as it was stuft.:P

I want that bag!!!! Ok-here is the plan, go buy that and I will send you the check. Ok just kidding, but only partly so! My TJ does not have that bag. Just some IT barrel bags.

I want that bag!!!! Ok-here is the plan, go buy that and I will send you the check. Ok just kidding, but only partly so! My TJ does not have that bag. Just some IT barrel bags.

Yeah, we can start a purse exchange......... you shop for me and I shop for you, we all get what we want........:yes:

OHHHH, that's it!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! I wanted it, maybe if it is there when I go back I'll get it.
Do you like this bag? Does it hold a good amount of stuff? I thought that it sat well on the shoulder, couldn't tell about the inside,as it was stuft.:P

It holds a good amount of stuff. I didn't buy it, but I stuffed it and checked.

I love that bag...it seems really nice and casual for the summer.

The tiny light green Alto is finally gone but there is a really cute AWL Ivy small tassel now. I love the ivy. Another time there was an AWL orange zipzip and a red AWL satchel that were really hard to put down - $160 for either!!!! Wonder why I have so many handbags, it is a puzzlement.