Dooneys and Friends Face the Winter Weather

LOL. That's why I buy toe socks :biggrin:
Hey, good idea :tup: I dread when it gets too cold for sandals because I hate wearing shoes! It's always a contest in my office to see who will wear their sandals the longest into the fall/winter. I have to say I've grown pretty used to my comfy boots this winter and I actually might miss them. Especially since they look so nice with Dooney's. :hbeat:

Hey, good idea :tup: I dread when it gets too cold for sandals because I hate wearing shoes! It's always a contest in my office to see who will wear their sandals the longest into the fall/winter. I have to say I've grown pretty used to my comfy boots this winter and I actually might miss them. Especially since they look so nice with Dooney's. :hbeat:

I wear boots at school since I know I would get my toes stepped on. "Accidentally" if course. Lol. I usually wear my flops on the weekends and as soon as I get in my car the shoes come off

I just got the baby pink and it is fantastic! I love your bag out in the snow, so pretty!:tender:
pinkdooneyscarfsm_zps22b11da7.jpg

I'm loving the baby pink !!!!!

Today looks like springtime in Houston! Gorgeous day; sunny and blue skies; will be in the upper 70's!! Time to "closet dive" for some spring handbags.

Today looks like springtime in Houston! Gorgeous day; sunny and blue skies; will be in the upper 70's!! Time to "closet dive" for some spring handbags.

Thank goodness there are signs of spring moving through the country! :cool:

I love the Ms Lindsey & wallet that you brought out of the closet!

Sue