Dooney Spring 2014 Preview!

These are so cute and summery!!

IMG_1869.jpg
This is a no-brainer MUST have :loveeyes: I bet the flo leather is bone since they are listing it as an option for the Stanwich. So pretty!

Oh I know and the only evidenced based treatment is to obtain another one!:graucho: I will be in good company, Sarah and LG--who else???

I am lying low, as I haven't been bitten yet, just maybe a little scratch :smile: I think not seeing one IRL is helping. I do like the new ones in these photos though. Very nice!

Are you holding out on us??? Where's the pics?? :roflmfao: You know we have to see everything. :graucho:

Well....I do love to share. I just didn't know where to do it. But since you insist.... :smile:

I love this because it's ultra slim. It even has a slight texture, but it is plastic. The kiss coin purse is my new favorite wallet. I got the t-Moro on ILD and the saddle tan at the outlet yesterday.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390348482.193302.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390348500.937664.jpg

Well....I do love to share. I just didn't know where to do it. But since you insist.... :smile:

I love this because it's ultra slim. It even has a slight texture, but it is plastic. The kiss coin purse is my new favorite wallet. I got the t-Moro on ILD and the saddle tan at the outlet yesterday.

View attachment 2472867View attachment 2472868

Great iphone case! I would love to have a chiara bag in giraffe! The kiss locks are so cute, I have black one (came with my logolock).

If you have pics just stick them in anywhere or start a new thread GF!