Dooney Sightings - Dooneys in the wild!

Hi GG!

I think it would be a fun thread! I took this spy pic at Starbucks around the holidays. I was going to post it in the "Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?" thread, but since I wasn't carrying it....

It's a leather tote. This was as close as I could zoom in from where I was sitting.

Attachments

• DSC08179.jpg
    DSC08179.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 2,643
I think there is a spy thread somewhere but I can't remember what it's called. This is a fun thread. I spied an Ivy regular Flo at Costco last weekend. It was riding proudly in the cart front and center. I couldn't snap a picture because those ladies were shopping and they were on a mission! I wish I had gotten a picture. I have been seeing more Dooneys in my area lately which is great!

Hi GG!

I think it would be a fun thread! I took this spy pic at Starbucks around the holidays. I was going to post it in the "Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?" thread, but since I wasn't carrying it....

It's a leather tote. This was as close as I could zoom in from where I was sitting.

Love how her bag I'd proudly perched on the tabletop. A fellow Dooneynista no doubt!

By time I got my cell phone out, aimed, shoot and see if I did the darn thing right it would be so obvious that the person would think I was a stalker. I will be with SIU mom with the NSA as a "person of interest"

LOL. You ladies are a trip. I scrolled down to see if there was already a thread, but didn't find one. I can delete this one if it's a copy. i just thought it would be fun.

I have been seeing more Dooneys lately, even in my neck of the woods. Somewhat surprised to see them in the country, but we get a lot of retirees also. It is still a little cold for the Floridians to be coming....

By time I got my cell phone out, aimed, shoot and see if I did the darn thing right it would be so obvious that the person would think I was a stalker. I will be with SIU mom with the NSA as a "person of interest"

if you only knew how many "butt shots" I took of the man with the coffee because I was trying to be covert and take the pic without looking at my phone. (Imagine how embarrassing that would have been if someone saw the pics before I deleted them!) :roflmfao:

• Haha
Reactions: mushroomNgrass