Dooney show tonight

My TV guide shows 9pm-midnight EST, but my cable provided guide is full of mistakes. Isn't it a bit unusual to have a 3 hour show? Seems like they are usually an hour or two.

Really looking foreward to seeing the grey. I have 2 bags scheduled for UPS delivery tomorrow. My delivery guy ends up at my door anywhere from 2pm to 7pm. I ordered the grey in the Stanwich. Also, came very late to the party and ordered a nubuck Chelsea shopper in chestnut with the tan trim. Not my first choice by any means, but couldn't pass up a $388.00 bag marked down to $116.00, and I didn't have anything in chestnut.

Last edited:
It's on 6-8 Pacific Time here. I'll watch if I'm at my sister's apartment by then. My BFF arrives in SF tomorrow morning and I'm going to meet her at baggage claim. I'm so excited because I get to shop again! I mean because I get to see my BFF for the first time in 4 months.:biggrin:

Enjoy the show if you're watching!

It's on 6-8 Pacific Time here. I'll watch if I'm at my sister's apartment by then. My BFF arrives in SF tomorrow morning and I'm going to meet her at baggage claim. I'm so excited because I get to shop again! I mean because I get to see my BFF for the first time in 4 months.:biggrin:

Lol! Enjoy your shopping! I mean visit! :biggrin:

Hahaha! Enjoy your visit and shopping. Lol :smile: