Dooney Patent Shopper

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
I just noticed these on the site. The material and colors are the same as the QVC upcoming TSV, but in a tote style, which I prefer.
Has anyone seen one IRL and can you offer a review? I've never had a patent bag and I want something bright and cheerful for spring/summer.

Gorgeous color,huh? I was eyeing that one but went with the QVC one because it has a zip top. My first patent from D & B but the darker color should help with the color transfer problem that happens with very light patent colors. I am awaiting my purchase but l:heart:ve the bright grass green!!!

I want the shopper/tote style over QVC's satchel. I'm just concerned about the strap drop, and patent material. I imagine it will be stiff and scratch easily. Decisions, decisions.

My mom is a blue fanatic!

hi, i'm so curious. what did you think of their patent leather. is it thin, easily wrinkled, and/or looks like it will be slouchy with some break in period? i like that it doesn't look like the patent they used to do... it now seems smoother and with more structure. did you find that to be the case?